Pumpkin is well known to almost everyone since childhood. It is often given to babies in prikorm. From it make a great porridge. On Halloween, a head is cut out and a candle is placed inside it for fear on the one hand and fun on the other. Pumpkin seeds are dried and roasted as a treat. Some drink pumpkin juice, rich in minerals and vitamins. But not many people know the benefits of pumpkin seed oil, and how best to use it. In this article we will look at how it can be used in therapy, what are the limitations and for which groups of people.
Appearance and application
Pumpkin seed oil is familiar to people since ancient times. When it appeared in Europe, it was very much appreciated, and the price for it was great. The cost of one small container was equal to the cost of a gold ring. Previously, this oil was used only for medical purposes. Today it is used in food. This golden composition is considered to be one of the most useful products, in which a huge amount of useful substances is concentrated.
Oil can be obtained by squeezing pumpkin seeds. Conduct this procedure without using heat at room temperature. The prepared product has a dark color, slightly giving a red tint. Sometimes there is a greenish color. It depends on the type of plant and the maturity of the seed. It is very tasty and has a viscous sweetish aroma. It is used as a supplement to food, as well as to improve health. Add to different dishes: salads, soups and porridges.
Contains a huge vitamin complex: A, vitamins of group B, C, E, potassium, phosphorus and PP. It includes active biological substances. Also: Fe, Mg, Zn, Se, Ca, F and many other elements. There are in it important Omega 3 and 6 acids. Such a rich composition helps the vital processes of the human body to the maximum.
- One of the important qualities of pumpkin oil - is to increase the immune resistance of the body. Improvements in the general condition against the background of the proper functioning of the intestines, obtaining useful vitamins and minerals, which, as a rule, are not enough in modern life, even in summer.
- It is a good tool that removes toxins and toxins.
- Relieves limb edema, especially at the ankles of the feet.
- Prevents allergic reactions to various pathogens.
- Helps with inflammatory processes.
- Promotes rapid healing of cuts and abrasions.
- Keeps youth by stopping the aging process.
- Makes the body slim and takes extra pounds.
- It is anthelmintic.
Many components of pumpkin oil are responsible for improving the movement of food along the body’s natural cycle. Functions of the intestine and pancreas are established. Cleans and restores the liver and normalizes its work. Thanks to this product, the entire digestive system is cleansed of harmful bacteria, thereby, it improves its work: timely assimilation and elimination of food is ensured, gas formation and bloating is eliminated. Thus, the oil improves the functioning of the immune system. Also contributing to the soft and rapid removal of food, is the treatment of hemorrhoids of various etiologies.
The cardiovascular system
Due to the content of a rich vitamin complex, including K and Se, pumpkin seed oil has a beneficial effect on the heart muscle and the muscular system of the whole body. Magnesium improves heart rhythm. Fatty acids act on cholesterol in the blood vessels and contribute to its removal. It fights well with atherosclerosis, hypertension, arrhythmia. Prevents strokes and heart attacks.
Well helps with inflammation in the bronchi. Warns and cures pneumonia. Helps in overcoming such a serious disease as tuberculosis.
Excellent help in restoring the skin. It makes the skin softer and more elastic in structure. Eliminates wrinkles. Heals wounds and abrasions. Copes with acne, boils and other purulent formations. Fights herpes of any etiology. Helps with sunburn and frostbite.
Well helps with the restoration of the immune system, as it is involved in the work of digestion, muscle tissue repair, other important processes in the human body. Reduces the risk of contracting influenza and other viral diseases during the cold season and infectious outbreaks.
Helps to normalize the work of the kidneys and urinary tract. Displays sand and stones. Works as a diuretic. In gynecology, it improves the condition of internal tissues, contributes to the positive work of the entire system.
Well restores eyesight. Relieves eye fatigue, vascular grids and redness. Helps in the prevention of cataracts.
Fight against worms
Eliminates worms. It acts on microorganisms negatively, and at the same time does not harm the human body, in contrast to the use of potent drugs. In a few days you can get rid of mature individuals.
Pumpkin seed oil is very helpful in maintaining men's overall health. Helps in urological problems of any nature. Removes irritation, resolves tumors. Affects the reproductive function in the male body, desire and proper work of the sexual organ. Especially useful for men from 40+.
Excellent effect on the composition, elasticity and elasticity of hair. Makes them soft, silky and strong in structure. It helps well after childbirth, restoring the affected look and beauty of hair. Brings them to perfection.
Can I pumpkin seed oil for children?
This product is important for the children's body. Good effect on proper growth, strengthens and supports the work of muscles, bone tissue. Infants cannot be given oil inside, but you can lubricate diaper rash or do a full-body massage with it. It helps with the appearance of acne and after insect bites.
On the advice of a doctor, a nursing woman can take this product. Vitamins with her milk will get to the baby. Non-infants should be given the oil gradually, like any product. First one, then two and three drops.
Can be used as anthelmintic, especially when there are pets: dogs, cats and even rodents.
It helps in a quick time to lose a couple - three extra pounds. Well removes slags and does not delay food consumed. It is well combined with various types of diets, as it includes a large amount of vitamins, amino acids and mineral substances.
In order to get rid of extra kg should be taken in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 teaspoon, with a glass of water.
Pumpkin Butter Recipes and Recommendations
- Prevention. To simply apply this product as a prophylactic and for taste, you can add butter to various dishes after cooking. This is necessary because during the heat treatment it loses its magical properties and will only work as a laxative. It can be added to salads, buckwheat, rice and even potatoes.
- General treatment of the whole body. In this case, it should be drunk regularly an hour before meals and after meals an hour later. Take one - two teaspoons or 5 - 10 ml, but no more. If it is difficult to swallow the oil and worries the aftertaste, then it can be washed down with two - three sips of fresh orange juice. The number of receptions is 2 - 3 times a day. The course usually lasts about two weeks.
- Digestion and hemorrhoids. To establish digestion, it is necessary to take three times a day, 5 ml per hour before meals. The course must be conducted within two weeks.
- The fight against worms. Daily on an empty stomach three times a day, 30 minutes before a meal, drink 5 ml or 1 hour after a meal. In total it is necessary to drink half a liter of oil for one course.
- Heartburn. Often, when eating the wrong food, heartburn is felt, especially this often occurs with age or with problems in digestion. During an attack, drink 5 ml of pumpkin oil and within 5-7 minutes the irritation will disappear.
- Hair restoration. To recover it is necessary to heat the oil on the stove using two containers. Pour water into one and put it on the stove; put fabric on the bottom of the tank. After inside, put the container with oil and reheat. It is better to use enamelware. Then apply warm oil to the hair roots. Within two hours, walk under a plastic cap. Next, the oil must be washed off with shampoo. This procedure is repeated for two weeks every 3 - 4 days, depending on the usual washing of the hair. Such manipulation will restore hair well after childbirth and dyeing with caustic chemical dyes, as well as chemical perms.
- Cosmetology. To restore the skin of the face, it is necessary to apply oil to the areas, especially where there are small folds, wrinkles and dry skin. To remove the swelling under the eyes at night you need to smear problem areas. It is well absorbed and does not leave greasy stains and stains. Sometimes you can add to the cream and lubricate the face, hands and the whole body. Excellent restores lips cracked in the cold. Lubricate your lips for the night every day, and there will be no cracks at all.
- Salvation from sunburn. Apply oil to reddened skin. It will help restore, calm and soften the inflamed areas.
Acquisition and storage
You can purchase this product in pharmacies, large grocery stores, as well as in online stores. The cost of pumpkin seed oil is much more expensive than sunflower equivalent. For only 100 ml the seller can take from 250 to 400 rubles. If it is offered at a low price, then this is an odd job and there will be no benefit from it. Usually such a product is certified and has a special hologram, barcode and other important information for identification.
Oil should not be bitter and have foreign smells, otherwise it does not correspond to the quality.
It should be stored in a cool place, protected from sunlight, best in the refrigerator.
It must be remembered that in case of serious deviations in health it is important to consult a doctor about how much and how much pumpkin oil can be taken.
It must be remembered that they very carefully take it for cholelithiasis, gastritis, and especially gastric ulcer. If there is diabetes, then specialist advice is also needed.
In any case, pumpkin seed oil is a panacea for many diseases. It can be taken both adults and children, and even nursing mothers. It contains a lot of useful and important for the health of any person. But consultation with an application specialist will not be superfluous.