Greens are an integral part of the diet, which nourishes the body with essential mineral compounds, vitamins and amino acids. Along with vegetables, greens should be ingested regularly. Parsley, which even after freezing or heat treatment does not lose its properties, is considered to be an ardent representative. Eat leaves, stems, and plant seeds. Let's talk about the health benefits and potential health benefits.
- The main value of the plant lies in the decent accumulation of ascorbic acid. Parsley is considered the leader in vitamin C content. It is 4 times more than citrus, 2.5 times more than currants. Only half of a bunch of greens per day will fill 50% of the norm in ascorbic for an adult.
- Vitamin C is famous for its antioxidant properties, it inhibits the action on healthy cells of free radicals, heavy metal salts, toxic substances and all other poisons. Studies have shown that greens slows down early aging and prolongs youth. Systematic reception of parsley will strengthen the immune system and increase the body's resistance to viral infections.
- As part of the greenfinch there is a lot of beta-carotene, which is simply necessary for categories of citizens with poor eyesight. To protect the eyes and improve health, you need to eat parsley. It will carry out careful prevention of cataracts and glaucoma, contribute to the lubrication of the natural orbit, strengthen muscles. It is better to combine greenfinch with carrots and celery.
- The plant is rich in vitamin A, which is otherwise called retinol. It is necessary for the full functioning of important systems and organs. Vitamin A prolongs the youth of the skin, helps eliminate wrinkles and nourishes the action of beta-carotene.
- The value lies not only in the plant itself, but also in juice, decoction, infusion based on it. Such drinks must be consumed to purify the blood, improve its composition by producing red blood cells, and increasing circulation. All this leads to the cleansing of channels from cholesterol and the prevention of serious pathologies of the circulatory system.
- In addition to the above valuable compounds in the composition there are many vitamins belonging to the B-group. Among them is pyridoxine, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, niacin and others. All of them have a positive effect on the psycho-emotional environment of a person, normalize sleep, relieve the effects of stress and depression.
- Also, parsley boasts a cluster of vitamins PP, P, H, E, K. Among the minerals emit the most significant, such as magnesium, sodium, zinc, phosphorus, calcium. But the honored place is given to the gland, it fills up the deficiency in the body and serves as a preventive measure for anemia.
- Parsley is a natural aphrodisiac that enhances human libido. As a result, a man or woman looks much more attractive in the eyes of the opposite sex.
- Potassium improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, on this basis the structure of bone tissue, teeth, nail plates is strengthened. Parsley has a positive effect on the heart, thereby preventing various pathologies associated with the main muscle.
- The plant is used to combat bad breath, as well as diseases of this part of the body. Homemade decoctions will decontaminate the oral cavity, contribute to the elimination of dermatitis, bleeding gums, caries.
Among the medicinal qualities of the plant are the following:
- strengthening the walls of the blood channels;
- removal of cholesterol deposits from the cavity of blood vessels;
- improving the activity of the adrenal glands and thyroid gland;
- increase of all metabolic processes in the body;
- enhanced cell enrichment with oxygen;
- stimulation of brain neurons, enhancing cognitive functions;
- improved gastric juice production;
- elimination of bleeding gums, teeth loosening, stomatitis;
- improving the quality of vision;
- treatment of urinary system diseases;
- increased reproduction;
- reduction in the frequency of fermentation of food in the esophagus;
- normalization of the psycho-emotional environment;
- treatment of non-healing abrasions and dermatological problems;
- cleaning the liver, restoring its structure;
- struggle with swelling of limbs;
- bile output.
This is not the whole list of valuable qualities. The final list and effects on the body depend on the state of human health.
Parsley for women
- Parsley is a truly female plant that favorably affects the health of women. Greens facilitate the flow of menstruation and the climatic period. In the latter case, the number of so-called tides decreases.
- Frequent, but dosed intake of this greens or decoctions based on it will be useful for girls during the menstrual and premenstrual cycle. The plant relieves painful spasms, dizziness, general malaise, apathy, normalizes the abundance of secretions and the level of hemoglobin.
- Apiol accumulates in the plant, it is responsible for the production of female estrogen hormones. This has a positive effect on the health of the sexual environment and fertility.
- Parsley is a part of the popular anti-aging facial masks, and homemade hair remedies are prepared on its oil. The plant accumulates a lot of antioxidants that are applicable in the field of cosmetology.
- Zelenushku without fail must be introduced into the diet of categories of persons who plan to conceive a child. The plant increases female fertility, so there is every chance to give birth to a completely healthy baby.
- During the period of gestation, the reception of the plant should be strictly metered in order not to provoke uterine contraction. After the baby is born, the consumption of greens will be useful for enhancing lactation and eliminating milk fat.
Parsley for men
- Official medicine recommends that men eat 100 grams daily. fresh parsley to prevent the development of prostatitis. Raw materials perfectly raise the potency. In folk medicine, there are recipes based on greenery for the treatment of many pathologies in the male body.
- Studies have shown that, eating parsley before sexual intercourse, libido increases significantly and potency increases within 3 hours. Also in the plant there is a special substance in the form of apigenin. This enzyme inhibits the presence of female hormone in the body of a man, which has a negative effect on potency.
- Parsley neutralizes the female hormone, which also adversely affects the appearance. A man may suffer from fullness, becoming soft and not attractive. Regular inclusion of spices in the menu significantly increases the blood circulation in the small pelvis. Due to this, and increases sexual activity. Parsley has very few natural competitors.
Parsley for children
- For children, parsley shows no less useful properties. A few drops of raw materials are added during the feeding time. The plant has a positive effect on the strengthening of the body and overall development. Also parsley copes with dysbacteriosis and colic.
- It has been proven that the product significantly strengthens bone tissue. The positive effect is achieved due to the concentration of calcium and phosphorus in the plant. It is useful to give parsley to children from an early age for the treatment and prevention of poor vision.
- To cope with various lesions on the skin, bruises and insect bites, it is recommended to apply the gruel from the plant in the form of lotions and compresses. Parsley infusion eliminates urinary and digestive problems.
- The product will bring great benefits to girls in their teens. Raw materials relieve the young body of unpleasant spasms during the first menstrual cycle. In addition, parsley well strengthens the immune system and prevents infectious diseases.
Parsley for weight loss
- The beneficial properties of the plant are almost limitless. In addition to the unique composition allows you to get rid of and prevent many ailments, it will help to cope with being overweight. Parsley gently affects the body and improves appearance.
- The active components contained in the composition of the plant, effectively improve metabolic processes. As a result, the person loses weight naturally. Parsley stimulates the production of digestive enzymes, food is absorbed many times faster and better.
- Calorie product per 100 gr. makes only 45 Kcal. The systematic reception of raw materials in the form of vegetable salads will help in the shortest possible time to get rid of hated kilograms. With the help of greens the size of the usual portions is also reduced.
- The unique juice actively breaks down fat cells, folic acid in turn increases metabolism. Greens perfectly removes bad cholesterol from human tissues. High levels of harmful substances are often observed in overweight people.
- Well manifested a decoction based on the plant. Healing drink removes excess fluid from the body. As a result, you will no longer suffer from frequent swelling of the limbs. All these factors help to lose weight effectively.
- Most often, in the period of diets for weight loss, the plant is used in its pure form, as a seasoning to dishes, infusions, decoctions and fresh juice. To quickly get rid of unwanted kilograms, it is recommended to drink 50 ml. decoction half an hour before the meal. Strictly follow the dosage.
Parsley root benefits
- It is worth noting that not only greens, but also its roots have invaluable benefits. If you systematically consume tincture based on raw materials, soon you will see significant improvements in the skin. The composition eliminates the majority of inflammatory processes.
- Folk recipes based on roots have good diuretic and choleretic properties. In addition, the composition perfectly boosts the immune system. Systematic consumption of raw materials improves the tone of the whole body.
Despite the abundance of positive qualities, there are some contraindications for parsley. Do not neglect them.
- Carefully eat greens during pregnancy. Consult your doctor in advance.
- Parsley is strictly forbidden with a tendency to attacks of epilepsy. Also, do not eat the product in violation of calcium synthesis.
The plant is widely used in the fields of folk healing. Parsley is prepared from various infusions, extracts, essential oils, juices, decoctions. All of them are known for their beneficial properties and perform important functions.