Ginger is a perennial herb that has long been used as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent. Spices are prepared on the basis of ginger roots, fresh raw materials are also consumed in order to improve well-being. Girls who are in an interesting position prefer to drink tea with ginger. Today we will study all the pros and cons, so that you make your opinion.
The benefits of ginger tea
- Modern doctors in the field of pregnancy advise their patients to include such a drink in everyday meals. They cause it a positive effect on the mother and fetus in the womb. Systematic reception will strengthen the immune system, as well as contribute to the improvement of psycho-emotional background.
- The composition of the drink a lot of active substances that increase the metabolic processes in the body. Thanks to this, all the most important systems of the female body work without fail. Also, tea with the addition of ginger cleans, removes excess fluid from the tissues, heals minor inflammations on the mucous membranes.
- Doctors recommend introducing a drink to women who naturally suffer from a reduced immune system. The drink is used in the early stages of gestation, when the embryo is still trying to gain a foothold and "survive", so the defenses of the expectant mother fall sharply.
- Also in the initial period appears toxicosis, which causes tremendous discomfort. Tea with the addition of grated ginger root is a good solution that will help get rid of nausea, gagging, weakness. Toxicosis occurs due to intoxication of the woman’s body, tea will bring out all the decay products and ease the condition.
- Beautiful ladies awaiting replenishment in the family complain of problems with digestion. In particular, we are talking about such delicate problems as constipation and heartburn. Drinking will eliminate symptoms, improve the absorption of food, eliminate the heaviness in the stomach and bloating.
When drinking tea with ginger
- There are certain cases in which ginger tea will be very helpful. It is useful to take it during the strongest toxemia, if nothing else helps. In the morning, one cup of the spice drink will relieve dizziness, fill up the hemoglobin and eliminate nausea.
- If a pregnant woman knows that she is constantly sick, then during the carrying of the child it is useful for her to take such a drink to increase the resistance to viral infections.
- The indications for consumption include a slowdown in metabolism, problems with digestive activity. It is advisable to combine tea with the reception of pickled root.
Use ginger tea during pregnancy
Remember that a day is unacceptable to take more than 1 gram of ginger seasoning. This volume is divided by 2 times, that is, tea is taken twice, no more. If you add fresh grated plant, then per day you need to brew 2 tablespoons of the roots in 1.1 liters. boiling water.
Consider other recipes that are designed to promote health.
- Ginger tea (fortifying). A tablespoon of peeled and grated roots pour 0.2 liters. boiling water. Send to the stove, cook for 8 minutes. Turn off, close, leave for half an hour. After this time, sweeten with honey and take. You can replace the specified amount of fresh plants with a third teaspoon of seasoning powder.
- Cold tea. The same drink will help to cope with vomiting spasms in toxicosis. Prepare a thermos, add 2 tablespoons of grated fresh rhizome into it. Pour in 30 ml. lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey. Add 1.2 liters. hot water, check the hour. After a while, take portions.
- Tea from toxicosis. If you for some reason did not like the previous recipe, you can start small. Mix a liter of hot water with a tablespoon of chopped root. After an hour of infusion, take before breakfast.
The product in this form is allowed to eat in a small amount of the representatives of the weaker sex during pregnancy. The only condition is that you should not have any contraindications. Also, do not forget that the spice is the cause of dehydration. Therefore, after eating ginger should drink more fluid. If you are prone to frequent edema, it is better to refrain from ginger or to minimize the daily rate of the product. It is important to know that the product is allowed to enjoy exclusively in the early stages of carrying a baby. In late pregnancy ginger is contraindicated in any form.
It's no secret that most medicines are contraindicated for future moms. Therefore, colds with appropriate symptoms can be cured with ginger. It is enough to regularly consume tea with the addition of the product in question in order to fully clear the lungs and bronchi from sputum.
Hot drink helps to cope with pain, soreness and inflammatory processes in the throat. To prepare an effective remedy it is enough to wash a small ginger root and peel it. Grate the raw material on a fine grater, add a pinch of ground cinnamon, 50 gr. honey and a pinch of nutmeg, crushed cloves. Pour the ingredients 1 l. boiling water.
Boil the composition a few minutes. Leave the agent to cool to an acceptable temperature, then strain. The drink can be consumed in small portions. To fix the result and get better faster, you can additionally resort to inhalation.
Add to 1 l. water 25 gr. grated ginger. Boil the ingredients after boiling for a quarter of an hour. Remove the container from the heat and add 30 ml to the composition. lemon fresh. Breathe over steam for about 6 minutes. Do not forget to cover your head with a blanket.
- Do not forget that under certain circumstances, ginger may be contraindicated during the carrying of the baby. The product is strictly prohibited to consume in conjunction with drugs that reduce blood pressure and stimulate the activity of the cardiovascular system.
- In addition, the consumption of the product can significantly harm the female body, if there are some health problems. Therefore, before taking the raw materials should consider all the details. It is strictly forbidden to consume spice in any form, if you have a high body temperature. Ginger will significantly increase the heat.
- The product is not recommended to include in the diet, if you have a pathology in the form of skin rashes. Otherwise, an aggravation may occur. Do not consume ginger with high blood pressure. Spice can significantly harm the body if there are inflammatory processes of the gastrointestinal mucosa.
If you take a drink with grated root or spice, you can significantly reduce the risk of congenital malformations in an infant. As an additive to tea, the root is rubbed on its own or seasoning in the form of powder is bought. It is very important to combine tea with the reception of the plant in another form.