Soft fragrant peach does not need additional advertising. It is used everywhere in canned and fresh form. Often, sweet fruit is used for jam, jam and, of course, jam. The delicacy is not only perfectly combined with baking, but also tones the body. So, peach normalizes metabolism, relieves nervous tension, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and heart muscle, stimulates the brain.
Features cooking peach jam
- Choose the right fruit. The peach should be firm, but moderately ripe. Delicacy is made from whole fruits, halves or slices. It all depends on personal preference.
- If you decide to cook a meal of whole peaches, choose small specimens. First perform the sorting, leaving only dense, slightly underripe fruits.
- In the case when the treat is made from durum-colored peaches, pre-blanch. Dip the fruit in hot water for 5 minutes, then quickly cool under a tap. Make a few holes with a toothpick to prevent the fruits from cracking.
- Peaches are covered with a light fuzz, so before the procedure, peel the fruit. To do this, dip them in boiling water for 1 minute. Then soak in citric acid solution to avoid browning.
- In almost all peaches, the bone grows tightly against the pulp, so it is difficult to extract. To facilitate the procedure, carefully cut out with a sharp spoon or knife. In nectarines, the bone is not removed, the skin is not peeled off.
- Due to the large amount of glucose, peaches are rarely sour. For this reason, when cooking delicacies, strictly control the amount of sugar that you put in the syrup. Otherwise, the jam will be sweetly sweet.
Peach Jam: A Traditional Recipe
- table water - 360 ml.
- peach - 1 kg.
- citric acid - 4 gr.
- granulated sugar - 1.4 kg.
- Sort the fruit, excluding all crushed and unripe. Rinse under the tap, lower in boiling water. When the peel starts to move away, remove it altogether.
- Chop the fruit for easy extraction of the stone. Leave it in halved shape or cut into slices. Prepare a solution of citric acid and water (1 to 10), lower the peaches inside (so that they do not darken).
- After 10 minutes, transfer the components to the sieve, leave until the liquid flows down. Pour ordinary water into a saucepan, boil, send the peaches inside. Do blanching for 3-5 minutes. Immediately cool under the tap.
- Mix drinking water (the amount indicated in the instructions) with sugar. Put on a small fire, boil until the grains dissolve and stir constantly.
- When the sweet base is ready, remove it from the hob. Send peaches in with citric acid. Again put on the stove, boil down for 10 minutes. Take off the foam and stir.
- After the time expires, turn off the heat, let the treat stand for 7-9 hours. Next, conduct another heat treatment, cool again. Now put the jam stew for the third time.
- After boiling cook a treat for 20 minutes. Cool directly in the pan, covering the container with gauze. Sterilize the containers, pack them in treats. Close the capron or parchment paper, refrigerate.
Peach jam with raspberries
- beet sugar - 950 gr.
- peach pulp (chopped) - 800 gr.
- lemon bones - 30 gr.
- raspberry - 300 gr.
- table water - 70 ml.
- lemon juice - 130 ml.
- Rinse the bones of the lemons, dry them and place in a piece of bandage. Make a bag, tying the edges. Prepare heat-resistant dishes for cooking delicacies.
- Put the peach pulp in cubes, diced raspberries, and water. Set a slow fire on the hob, put the dishes on the stove. Tom the treat a third of the hour, constantly removing the foam.
- When the allotted time passes, add to the ingredients lemon juice (filtered) and granulated sugar. Tie a string to the bag of the bandage, attach it to the handle of the pan and drop it to the main ingredients.
- Now keep stirring the mass so that the sugar can melt faster. Wait until the boiling begins, then check the temperature with a pastry thermometer. You have to reach the mark of 105-110 degrees.
- Tom jam with a total of 20 minutes after boiling. Throughout the cooking, remove the peeled peach skin, so that the treat will be uniform and look beautiful (you can skip this step).
- When the delicacy reaches the desired temperature, remove the lemon seeds. Immediately pack the hot drug on perfectly clean and dry containers, roll with a key. Cool it upside down.
Peach Jam with Apple
- cinnamon - 1 pod
- lemon - 1 pc.
- freshly ground cardamom - 3 pinches
- Apple - 1 kg.
- peach - 1 kg.
- granulated sugar - 950 gr.
- chopped ginger root - at the tip of a knife
- Carnation buds - 6 pcs.
- Rinse apples with peaches, remove the peel and remove the bone, the middle. Chop beautiful slices of the same size. Cut off the lemon zest and squeeze the juice out of the pulp.
- Pick a pot with a tight bottom, send fruit, grated citrus peel and lemon juice into it. Sprinkle with sugar, stir, without damaging the fruit.
- Cut a piece of gauze fabric, fold it in three. Inside, put cinnamon, cardamom, clove buds. Tie a string to the bag, send it to the pan.
- Put the heat-resistant dishes on the stove, wait until the first bubbles appear. Reduce the power of the burner, cook a treat for a third of an hour. Remove the foam and stir the contents.
- When the specified time comes to an end, sterilize and dry the container. Pour jam into containers, immediately cork with tin. Let the refreshment cool bottom up. Clean in the cold.
Peach jam with orange in a slow cooker
- granulated sugar - 1, 25 kg.
- peaches - 1.6 kg.
- orange - 5 pcs.
- drinking water - 120 ml.
- Prepare the components and necessary cooking appliances. Rinse the peach, dry it, then dip it in boiling water. Carefully remove the skin without damaging the flesh.
- Cut each fruit into 2 sections, remove the bone. Peel the citrus fruits, remove the bones, remove the whitening film. Chop the flesh into cubes.
- In the dry bowl of the multicooker, send the fruit, add water and sugar. Do not mix, turn on the function "Dessert" for 10 minutes.
- After this time, mix the composition, increase the period to 1.5 hours. Wait for the function to complete. Boil the lids beforehand and clean the containers for twisting.
- Pour hot treats on warm banks. Now pour boiling water into the pan, lower the inside with the treat. Boil for 7 minutes, then roll up the key and cool it upside down.
Peach jam with nectarine
- drinking water - 225 ml.
- lemon juice - 60 ml.
- Nectarine - 800 gr.
- peaches - 700 gr.
- granulated sugar - 1.2 kg.
- Fully ripened peaches and nectarines are suitable for preserves. But choose not overripe fruits, fit hard copies. Remove the peel from the peaches: immerse them in boiling water, wait 2 minutes, immediately dip under the faucet.
- Chop the pulp with dobrochi, removing the bone. Now also cut the nectarines. Cook the syrup from water and sugar, cool, add lemon juice, bring to a temperature of 38-42 degrees.
- Put slices of peaches and nectarines in a sweet base, let stand for 20 hours. After the allotted time, put the contents on the stove and boil. Again insist day, covering with gauze cloth.
- Now for the third time, conduct a heat treatment, bringing the contents to the first bubbles. After that, prepare the composition for another 8 minutes before boiling. Stir gently, avoiding damage to the lobules.
- Ready delicacy packaged on perfectly sterile containers. Boil and dry the lids, tighten the hot treat with a special key. Cool the bottom up, clean in the cold.
Peach jam with cinnamon in the microwave
- crushed cinnamon - 3-5 pinch
- peach (can be replaced by nectarine) - 450 gr.
- lemon juice - 45-50 ml.
- granulated sugar - 230 gr.
- Rinse the peaches well to remove fluff. You can scald the fruit with boiling water, then peel. Next, the fruit is chopped into slices of the same size, the bone is removed.
- Now pick up the heat-resistant dishes that are suitable for cooking in the microwave. Put the peaches in it, add sugar and lemon juice.
- Gently mix the ingredients with your hand without damaging the fruit slices. Put the contents in the microwave, put on the device full power. Cook for 6 minutes.
- After a specified interval, season the composition with cinnamon (you can increase the amount to taste). Stir again, remove the jam to languish for 4 minutes at a power between the maximum and average.
- When the timer rings, mix the treat. Repeat heat treatment in the final time (duration - 5-8 minutes). Cool ready pack, pack up, cork with parchment paper.
Peach jam with saffron
- drinking water - 240 ml.
- Peach - 1.1 kg.
- granulated sugar - 1 kg.
- chopped saffron - at the end of the knife
- citric acid powder - 1 pinch
- Dip the peaches in a bowl of water, wait 10 minutes and rinse. Now move the fruit into the container with boiling water, wait 3 minutes. Carefully remove the skin.
- In order for the fruit not to darken, make a solution of citric acid and water (1:10). Soak peaches in it for 10 minutes. Next, cut the fruit into slices, remove the bone.
- Prepare a basin for boiling, send crushed fruit to it. Separately mix sugar and water in a saucepan. Cook sweet mass.
- Pour fruit syrup, insist 20-22 hours. After the allotted time, pour the sweet mass, bring it to a boil. Mix again with peaches and wait a day.
- The third heat treatment is carried out on low heat. Put the peaches with syrup on the stove, wait for the boiling. Remove the foam, tar until the final preparation.
- 5 minutes before the readiness, add saffron and citric acid. Rate the quality of the treat: drip the syrup on a saucer and cool. If it does not spread, the treat can be poured into the banks and sealed.
Rate the peach jam, cooked according to the traditional recipe. Take a closer look at technologies with the addition of nectarines, oranges, apples, lemon zest, fragrant spices (cinnamon, saffron, cloves). Make a meal in a slow cooker or microwave, vary the amount of sugar.