The benefits of cannabis are known to mankind since ancient times. It is customary to use it not only in nutrition, but also in shipbuilding, light industry, medicine and cosmetology. Hemp oil is a very popular hemp drug.
Hemp oil is a unique product that is obtained by pressing or squeezing different varieties of hemp seeds. Due to its moisturizing and nourishing properties, natural hemp oil is a very effective treatment for all skin types.
Benefit and harm
The undoubted benefits of hemp oil for humans is determined by its rich composition. The most important and useful in the composition of the oil are omega-3 and omega-6, their content reaches 80%. Polyunsaturated fatty acids have a positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract, nervous and cardiovascular systems, as well as improve the elasticity and elasticity of the skin of the face.
The use of hemp oil helps to cope with diseases such as:
- violation of the heart;
- pathological processes in the circulatory system;
- and even oncology.
The presence of all these diseases affects the skin of the face and accelerates the aging process, which is why the need to consume oil from cannabis increases in order to prevent unwanted effects that leave disease on the patient's skin.
Hemp oil is characterized by unique healing properties. We note the main ones:
- Wound healing. It helps to get rid of cuts, bruises and scratches on the face in a short time.
- Restorative. It nourishes the body with nutrients and strengthens the immune system, making the skin of the face elastic and tender.
- Pain killer Stops the pain of a blow to the face.
- Expectorant. Due to constant coughing, the face begins to redden and lose its attractiveness, in this case, the oil from hemp will help to quickly overcome the cough and return the skin to a pleasant, pinkish tint.
- Anti-inflammatory. With the current ecology of inflammation on the face - this is not uncommon, but hemp oil will be an excellent assistant in the treatment of this ailment.
- Soothing. Hemp oil will be a good addition to cosmetic procedures, it can soothe the skin of the face after the use of scrubbing agents.
- Sunscreen. Face skin needs UV protection year-round. Hemp seed oil is a good protection against unwanted exposure to the sun.
- Rejuvenating Hemp oil has a rejuvenating effect on the skin of the face and slows down the aging process.
- Moisturizing. Due to the rather high content of numerous beneficial fatty acids, hemp oil moisturizes the skin and gives it a natural shine.
Possible side effects
Despite the huge list of useful medicinal properties, hemp oil should be used in moderation, as overdose with the means from this plant can penetrate the skin of the face, harm the human body and cause such unpleasant symptoms as:
- pain and exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- various inflammations on the face;
- or allergies.
That is why, before using hemp seed oil for medicinal purposes, you should consult a specialist who will prescribe the dose and duration of use of hemp oil.
Cannabis seed oil can be applied in various ways. Each of the methods of application of the oil is unique in its own way and has individual beneficial properties.
- The easiest and time-consuming method is to add a few drops of hemp oil to cosmetics, but remember that the shelf life shown on the package is reduced by exactly half.
- From unwanted exposure to sunlight and to protect against frostbite, you can wipe your face with a cotton pad dipped in cannabis oil.
- Also a great way to use will be face masks based on hemp oil. They are well moisturized and nourish the skin with beneficial substances.
- Hemp oil cream is used to prevent or treat acne, and is also an excellent tool in the fight against wrinkles.
- Hemp oil can be used inside. This will improve the condition of the skin and give it firmness and elasticity.
Indications and Contraindications
Hemp oil can be used both for men and women of any age. The unique features of this oil can bring a lot of benefit to the human body, and especially to the skin of the face. After all, everyone knows that any painful manifestations on the face is a consequence of a violation of the internal processes of the human body. That is why hemp seed oil is consumed not only outside, but also inside.
Despite the wide range of useful properties of hemp oil, there are two main contraindications to its use:
- Individual intolerance to the composition.
- Use for children before they reach the age of 7.
However, even if you do not have contraindications to the use of oil from hemp seeds, before use, especially internal, you should consult a specialist and clarify the possibility of your use of this product.
It is important not only to know about the benefits of consuming hemp seed oil, but also to be able to prepare effective care products from it. This article has gathered the top 5 best recipes for hemp based face care products.
Mask with nourishing effect:
- Take 5 grams of sour cream and hemp oil and add to a special container.
- Then chop the oat flakes and add to the rest of the mixture.
- Separate one egg into white and yolk and add to capacity.
- Beat the mixture until smooth.
- Thoroughly clean the face from dirt and dust, remove makeup and apply the prepared mask.
- Rinse face off excess mask should be warm water after 15 minutes.
This mask moisturizes and nourishes the skin with beneficial substances. It is better to use this recipe during the hot or cold season in order to protect the skin of the face from excessive sunlight or from frost.
Cream-aid in the fight against wrinkles:
- Grind the skin of one lemon and mix with half a cup of hemp oil with 15 grams of oat bran.
- The resulting mixture must be thoroughly mixed.
- Capacity to place in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- After the required time, the cream can be applied to the face.
- This cream helps to smooth existing ones and prevent the appearance of new wrinkles.
- In equal proportions mix olive oil and hemp.
- To the mixture, add 5 grams of lemon juice or tea tree oil and mix thoroughly again.
- The finished mask should be applied to a cleansed face and hold for about half an hour.
This mask perfectly slows the aging process, relaxes and nourishes the skin of the face. You can use it once a week with a course of at least 3 months to achieve the best result.
Anti Acne Cream:
- Chop the rind of two apples well and place in a special container.
- Add there 10 grams of hemp oil and 100 grams of pink clay.
- The resulting mixture should be thoroughly mixed.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the container and apply on the face with massage movements.
This cream is especially good to help fight teen acne and acne. It gently moisturizes and nourishes the skin of the face, relieving it of dryness, flaking and various inflammations.
Mask to improve the elasticity of the skin:
- Sour cream and hemp oil mixed with each other in a ratio of 50 to 15 ml.
- Grind any fresh greens, and add to the mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and break into one egg yolk.
- Stir again and apply the mask on the face.
- After 20 minutes, wash off the mask.
Regular use of this mask helps to improve the elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
Hemp oil and various care products based on it help to fight against various diseases of the skin of the face and improve its condition. If you want to always look young and attractive, then hemp seed oil will be a great help to you in achieving incredible results of rejuvenation and healing of the skin.