Perfectly smooth, even and beautiful face - the dream of any woman at any age. If in adolescence we get acne and black dots, with age, the problems take on other outlines. Wrinkles around the eyes. This is the most common cosmetic problem of all girls over thirty.
Wrinkles around the eyes spoil the overall appearance of the face. When so-called “crow's feet” appear around the eyes, the woman looks tired, sad, she starts to look older. Wrinkles are formed around the eyes, because there is very thin and defenseless skin, which is constantly compressed as a result of a mimic reaction or with squinting.
Why do wrinkles appear around the eyes
- The main and natural reason is excessive emotionality and activity of facial muscles. Under such conditions, mimic wrinkles around the eyes appear already by the age of twenty, and by thirty they become really noticeable not only for the woman herself. If it is simply impossible to restrain a smile and tears, you can increase the activity of cosmetic care. If you are emotional, then know that your skin around the eyes needs extra intensive care.
- Lack of care is another major reason why wrinkles can surround your eyes. Surely you have noticed the actresses, and even ordinary women who look young and young. This is the result of daily, constant care of the skin, body, figure and face. After all, over time, the skin around the eyes loses the ability to retain moisture, it produces a smaller amount of collagen, all this leads to wrinkles. If you regularly moisturize the skin with cosmetics, saturate the epidermis with natural collagen from the outside, then these problems can be avoided. You can significantly delay the appearance of wrinkles and make this process not so obvious.
- External factors - another reason that can accelerate the appearance of wrinkles on the face. Ultraviolet very detrimental effect on the skin, contributing to its aging. Wind and frost dry the upper layer of the epidermis and deplete it. Going outside, depending on the weather, use a sunscreen or a special frost cream. After swimming in sea or chlorinated water, rinse with fresh water and moisturize the skin around the eyes.
- Improper diet, lack of vitamins and minerals, fatty and spicy foods - all this can be a step to the hated wrinkles. Diets and tight restrictions lead to the fact that the skin does not have enough nutrient material to organize the production of collagen and elastin, so wrinkles are inevitable. If you are limited in nutrition, do not forget about vitamins for hair, skin and nails, so as not to lose your beauty.
- Bad habits - the trigger for wrinkles. This is a natural process, when you kill yourself by smoking and alcohol, toxins penetrate the skin and stop the various processes of skin regeneration. This leads to inevitable aging - not only to the formation of wrinkles around the eyes, but also to a general decrease in tone and sagging of the skin.
- If you for some reason have to squint often, you bring the appearance of wrinkles. In the sun you can not do without sunglasses, so as not to squint his eyes from the bright light. If you have myopia, and you have the habit of squinting to see distant objects - urgently correct this situation. Wear glasses or contact lenses - they will get rid of this habit.
Caring for the skin around the eyes
Have you decided to start caring for the skin around the eyes right now? Right! This should be done regardless of age. The sooner you begin to monitor the condition of your skin, the longer you will look young and beautiful. To apply a mask to the skin around the eyes, you must first prepare the epidermis. Here are some preparatory steps.
- First, the skin should be steamed on herbal broth. Take medicinal plants - nettle, chamomile, burdock root, calendula. Prepare a strong decoction from the collection and pour it into a wide bowl. Cover yourself with a towel and place a couple on your face. Steam will clean all the pores, open them to get inside the useful substances of the mask (which we will apply later). The procedure of steaming the face is contraindicated for girls with enlarged pores.
- After that, wipe the skin with dry paper towels and apply nutrients to it in the form of a mask or a simple cosmetic oil. Pay special attention to the area around the eyes - rub oil with a patting and stroking motion. Almond, sesame and peach oils have an excellent moisturizing and lifting effect. After an hour and a half, remove the remaining oil with a dry cloth and rinse your face with warm water.
- The final stage of the complex face care can be rinsing the face with a decoction of herbs that was used for steaming. Broth contains a huge amount of vitamins that are useful for the epidermis. The cosmetic ice will help to bring skin into a tone. Wipe his face and dry the skin with a napkin. After that you can apply a light moisturizer to the skin.
This is a simple algorithm for weekly facials. Instead of nutritious oils, you can use recipes of other masks that are effective in combating wrinkles around the eyes.
Natural anti-wrinkle products around the eyes
Vitamin E in the ampoule, blue clay, milk. Mix the warm milk with clay to a creamy consistency and add a couple of ampoules with vitamin E there. Apply such a product on the face that has been cleaned of makeup and steamed. Leave on for 30-40 minutes, then rinse with cool water. Blue clay is an excellent anti-wrinkle cosmetic, it has a tightening effect. Milk nourishes the epidermis with moisture, and vitamin E gives the skin a natural, vibrant glow.
Raw Potatoes Juice of raw potatoes is an excellent tool for tightening the skin. Grate the potatoes on a fine grater and apply the pulp on the prepared face. Leave on for 35-45 minutes. If after removing the mask you feel excessive tightness of the skin, apply a thin layer of moisturizer on your face. This is a great mask to combat existing wrinkles and to prevent new folds.
Cucumber, olive oil, coltsfoot. From the grass, prepare a strong broth. Mix half a glass of herbal broth with the juice of one cucumber and a tablespoon of olive oil. The mask is quite liquid, so for the convenience of its application, you must use a cosmetic tissue. If it is not at hand, you can cut an oval in the shape of a face from cotton fabric and make slits for the eyes. Dampen a napkin in the prepared liquid and apply to face. Leave to dry completely. The second time a napkin is not recommended.
Yeast, cocoa butter, vitamin A, yogurt. Mix a tablespoon of yogurt with a teaspoon of yeast and leave to warm in a warm place. After an hour, when bubbles appear, add vitamin A to the ampule and a tablespoon of cocoa butter to the mass. Apply this mixture on cleansed skin, carefully massage the area around the eyes. Leave for an hour. Then rinse your face with water. This mask will eliminate fine wrinkles after 3-4 applications, and deep ones will make it less noticeable. After such procedures, you will notice that the face has visibly tightened, the line of the face has improved.
Honey, egg, oatmeal. Some natural honey must be heated in a water bath and mixed with ground oatmeal. If you have oily skin, add only protein to the mass, if dry - yolk, and if the skin is combined - the whole egg. Stir the mass thoroughly and apply to the prepared face. This nourishing mask will tighten the oval of the face and improve its color. Wrinkles will become less noticeable.
Banana and milk. To achieve a short-term effect, you need to use a banana. Mash a banana with a milk fork or in a blender, put a lot on your face. Leave for half an hour, and then wash the gruel. After such a mask you will see a real, visible effect on the face. It will last for several hours. Therefore, this tool is often used before important events where you need to look perfect.
Cosmetic ice. In order for the skin to always be in good shape, it is often necessary to wipe it with ice. However, to enhance the effect, you can use not just water, but decoctions of medicinal herbs, juices of vegetables and fruits, berries. If you wipe the skin with cucumber ice every day (spread cucumber mass crushed into a grater), you can significantly reduce the number and size of wrinkles around the eyes.
Contrast washing. This is another way to tighten the skin. Pour warm water into one bowl and cold water with the other. Rinse your face alternately from one bowl, then the other. Contrast washing in the morning is the vigor of the skin and a good mood for the whole day. If you do such washing in the evening, after removing makeup, you calm the skin.
Salon procedures against wrinkles around the eyes
If the wrinkles around the eyes are so deep that no cosmetic masks are not able to help, you can use cosmetic procedures. To eliminate visible wrinkles around the eyes, use Botox. This drug is injected under the skin, it blocks facial expressions and prevents the muscles from contracting. This leads to immobilization and smoothing of wrinkles. Minus the procedure - your face will not be able to convey vivid emotions and feelings.
Another popular procedure is mesotherapy. It consists in the introduction of special vitamin cocktails under the skin, which activate the production of collagen, elastin, and the process of skin regeneration is accelerated. You can also stimulate the skin to produce collagen by using photo procedures. A certain frequency of radiation is directed to the skin, which affects the skin at the cellular level.
How to prevent wrinkles
Even after you get rid of the wrinkles around the eyes, you need to follow some preventive measures to prevent the appearance of new folds.
- Massage the area around the eyes. It improves the blood circulation of the skin, which contributes to its saturation with oxygen and vitamins. Apply face cream with tightening movements, that is, not from top to bottom, but from bottom to top.
- Disactivate to squint in the sunlight, always wear sunglasses with you and wear hats with a visor.
- If you notice only appeared fine wrinkles, it is necessary to make saline rubbing of the skin. In hot water, dissolve the salt and wipe the face with this solution. Do not forget to rinse your skin in half an hour.
- Every day, do skin moisturizing procedures, and once a week do not neglect scrubbing. Cleansing the skin from the upper dead layer will help it regenerate faster.
- Eat more foods that contain natural collagen. These are sea kale, fish, turkey meat, tomato, carrot, citrus.
After 30, skin is a reflection of your care. And if in the list of your daily affairs regular procedures for face care appear, then the skin will look perfect for many more years. Be beautiful and happy!