Not always at hand is a hairdryer, which greatly simplifies the life of modern man. Girls and women resort to various tricks, wanting to dry their hair without using the appliance. It is quite possible, you will need only a couple of towels, a comb and the simplest cosmetics. Long hair will dry in 20-25 minutes, short - in 5-7 minutes. We will analyze the action in stages.
How to dry long hair without using a hair dryer
- Wash your hair with shampoo, but do not use rinse aid or conditioner. Such cosmetics form a film on the hair, retaining moisture.
- Collect wet strands in the tail with one hand, the other from the scalp along the entire length, removing excess water. Twist the tail into a cord to better squeeze the curls.
- Heat a terry or cotton towel with an iron. You can use heating devices. After that, wrap your head and wait 5 minutes.
- Remove the towel, divide the hair into small strands and wipe each of them. Pay more attention to the roots.
- Comb curls with a comb with flat wide teeth or use a massage brush (not metal). Divide hair in a direct parting into 2 parts. Assemble the first section in the arm, clutching in the middle of the length. Comb well tips, gradually move up. Repeat with the second side.
- With a flat comb or hands, separate the hair into many thin strands. Take paper towels and carefully wipe each curl, collecting moisture.
- Comb your hair again, put your head down and shake it well. The air will circulate, due to which the strands dry out faster. Raise the curls at the roots, so that after drying the hairstyle is voluminous. Often run your fingers over the scalp, until they no longer accumulate moisture.
- Then shake your head again, imitating a rocker. Well, if you have enough strength to perform actions for about 5 minutes, during this time your hair will finally dry out. An alternative is shaking the tips. Grasp the curls at the ends and shake them in different directions to ensure the flow of air.
How to dry short hair without using a hair dryer
- After shampooing, do not use conditioner. It retains moisture in the hair shaft, as a result of which they dry 30% longer.
- At the end of the procedure, run your hand through your hair several times to get excess water to the glass. Wrap them with a towel, wait 5 minutes.
- Begin to rub the hair with heavy movements, you can shake your head for greater effect.
- Put on the strands of styling mousse, tilt your head down. Take a massage brush with natural bristles or a wooden comb, walk from the roots to the ends several times.
- Carefully work out the root zone, lift the hair with your hands to give volume. Well comb strands on the crown and the back of the head, in these places they dry the longest.
- Rinse your hair with a towel. Now comb the comb with sparse teeth from tip to root to unravel the strands. Do this until the hair is dry.
- You can use brushing to form natural curls. Twist the hair on the comb at the roots, wait 30 seconds, go to the next strand.
- After the procedure, fix the hairstyle with lacquer so that hair does not fluff.
Practical recommendations for drying hair without a hairdryer
- Natural drying of long hair can be combined with styling. You will need a hairdressing clips or medium size crabs. Divide the hair into thin curls, twist them into a bundle or braid pigtails. Roll the strands into a circle and lock. Simple actions will make the hair wavy without any effort.
- If there is no comb on hand, replace it with your own fingers. Comb your hair until you create the desired hairstyle. Strands will turn out to be careless, it is recommended to comb them with a massage brush, make a tail or to braid a not tight braid.
- Well absorb moisture terry, linen, bamboo and cotton fabrics. They consist of natural fibers, so they do not damage the hair. For long curls need 2-3 towels, for short enough one.
- It is better to dry the hair upside down, periodically taking a horizontal position. Such actions are similar to the work of a hair dryer, they create a natural air circulation.
- In the warm season dry your hair in the open air, go to the balcony or to the loggia. The air should not be humid.
- Many girls use a vacuum cleaner, a gas or electric stove, and a fan instead of a hair dryer. After the first device, the curls will become dirty, they will have to be washed again. The stove can take away your hair or most of it. The fan blows cold air, you easily get sick or catch cold ears.
- When drying hair with a towel you need to change it every 5 minutes. Use only dry and warm fabrics.
- After shampooing, apply a serum or gel to your hair for easy combing. Cosmetics do not retain moisture, do not weigh down the strands and gives shine shine.
- Long hair will dry faster if it is processed locally. Divide the head of hair into part by 3-4 parts, process each section separately.
- If you wash your hair in the evening before bedtime, just wipe them with a towel and go to rest. No need to once again twist the strands into a bundle or injure them in other ways.
There was no hair dryer on hand, and you need to dry your hair urgently? The problem is solved. Short strands intensively process a wooden comb and a towel, give them the desired shape using a round comb. Long dry upside down, combing them with your hands. Never use household appliances (vacuum cleaner, stove, fan).