Varieties of cucumbers with early ripening are always in demand among gardeners. After winter, everyone wants to quickly try fresh vegetables. Variety Zanachka is popular among vegetable growers, valued not only for early harvest, but also for high yield and good resistance to diseases. The grade is intended for cultivation on open beds and in greenhouses of various types.
The variety of cucumbers Zanachka belongs to the hybrid group. Plants are pollinated by bees. The period of fruiting comes about 38-44 days after the appearance of the first shoots. The shape of the fruit is oval, resembles a cylinder. The length of one cucumber reaches 10-12 cm. The average weight of one fruit in the range 110-130 grams. The surface of the peel is covered with small tubercles with white spikes. In one sinus appears up to 3 fruits.
From one square meter you can collect from 10 to 12 kg of high-quality cucumbers with excellent taste characteristics. Fruits are perfect for fresh consumption and for canning according to different recipes.
Advantages and disadvantages of the variety
Cucumbers are grown in closed ground and in open beds not so long ago. During cultivation, the variety has gained many admirers who express unequivocal opinions. Gardeners note such advantages of Zanachka variety:
- High yield, even under adverse growing conditions.
- Excellent resistance to common fungal diseases.
- Excellent taste, genetic lack of bitterness in the pulp.
- The possibility of long-term storage and suitability for transportation over long distances without loss of product appearance.
- Universality of vegetable culture.
- Easy to care, does not require certain knowledge and skills.
The disadvantages of the variety include the fact that the seeds should always be purchased in the store, since the hybrids do not transmit hereditary traits. Also, the formation of fruit ovaries requires the intervention of bees.
Cucumbers can be grown immediately in seed or pre-grown seedlings. For planting on seedlings prepare suitable soil, capacity and seed material. Seeds do not need additional processing, as manufacturers have already taken care of this. Soil can be used ready, purchased in a specialty store, and you can also prepare it yourself. To do this, take garden land and mix it with peat and river sand. The prepared mixture must be disinfected in order to destroy the larvae of pests and fungi viruses. To do this, it must be heated in the microwave or in the oven, suitable treatment with a weak manganese solution.
Sowing seeds is carried out in late April or early May. From above the container is covered with a film and put in a warm sunny place. It is necessary to plant seedlings in a permanent place when 2-3 leaves are formed on the shoots. The holes should be located at a distance of 40 cm from each other, 40 cm is also left between the rows of free space.
When planting seeds, they lay at a depth of no more than 4 cm. The soil should be fertilized. You can still make humus or chicken droppings in the fall. Cucumbers are planted in a well-lit area. When making complex fertilizers with the growth and development of plants, it is necessary to remember about the dosage. If you overfeed the plants, it can adversely affect their full development.
The whole summer season should be carefully monitored for soil moisture. Cucumbers are moisture-loving vegetables. At first, after planting, it is necessary to begin regular watering with warm settled water. The procedure is recommended in the evening or in the morning. If the summer is hot and dry, it is necessary to water daily. For cucumbers drip method is preferable. So on the foliage of plants will not get water, and the roots will receive the necessary moisture.
It is necessary to loosen the soil after watering so that the surface of the earth does not become covered with a crust. Loosening will help balance the air exchange in the root system. While the lash has not grown, we must constantly remove weeds. Weeds pick up nutrients from the soil, and are carriers of dangerous fungal viruses.
Variety stash needs to be introduced complex nutritional mixtures as it grows and develops. If cold weather conditions have caused the foliage of the bushes to turn yellow, then a solution of nitrogen fertilizer should be prepared and the bushes treated.
The variety of cucumbers Zanachka enjoys well-deserved respect, both among ordinary summer residents and farmers who grow vegetables on an industrial scale. Unpretentiousness to climatic conditions and high resistance to diseases make this variety quite popular. Reviews gardeners have only positive characteristics.
- Valery Yuryevich, 62 years: I have been growing cucumbers of the Zanachka variety for 3 years now. Care for a variety of simple. I do not tie the scourge, I donate fertilizers regularly, but I water them well. The harvest is always wonderful. Constantly doing the workpiece. Pickled cucumbers are just as crispy as fresh ones. The collection of the first cucumbers begins early. Of all the varieties, I prefer to grow these cucumbers. I would like to recommend everyone to pay attention to this variety.
- Valentina G., 56 years old: Daughter advised to plant cucumbers varieties Zanachka. They do not contain bitterness at all. Cucumbers have dense flesh with crunch. Shrubs grow well, fruiting friendly. It is very convenient in the preparation of conservation. Care for the variety is simple, it is necessary to water frequently. A big advantage is the resistance of plants to various diseases.