Variety Nastya F1 - one of the most popular hybrids. It is valued for its fruit taste, ease of care, good harvest and record ripening periods. Thanks to these and many other positive characteristics, the popularity of the variety is growing every year.
Thanks to the efforts of breeders, the variety Nastya grows well and bears fruit in any conditions. This hybrid is allowed to grow both in open beds and in closed greenhouses.
Hybrid Nastya F1 refers to self-pollinating, early-ripening varieties with high yields. Vegetable growers gather from their beds the first ripe green stuff already for 40 days, after the first shoots.
The variety has a high yield. If cucumbers grow in a greenhouse, up to 30 kg of ripe greens can be collected from 1 square meter. When growing a variety in the open field, the average yield is reduced - 12.8-14.3 kg of ripe cucumbers are harvested from 1 square meter. Experienced vegetable growers note that the Nastya F1 hybrid differs from other representatives of this crop with a long fruiting period, which is one of the reasons for the popularity of the variety.
Shrubs hybrid Nastya vigorous. For this variety is characterized by a weak formation of lateral shoots and inflorescences of the female type. The leaves of the bush are painted in a rich shade of green and are of medium size.
Fruits differ in an oval and cylindrical form and do not reach too big sizes. The largest greens grow to 10 cm in length and weigh no more than 100 g. The mature fruits of Nastya F1 are painted in a bright shade of green. For the fruits of this variety is characterized by the presence of a dense skin, which is covered with tubercles of small size.
The flesh of Zelentsov Nastya F1 is dense, contains a small amount of seeds and is colored in a light shade of green. Ripe cucumbers presented varieties have good taste characteristics. The bitter taste of the fruit is absent.
Cucumbers have an attractive appearance, which, together with other features, makes it possible to grow the presented hybrid not only for home use, but also for sale. In addition, green leaves can be stored for a long time in a cool, dark place and tolerate transportation over long distances, while maintaining their taste and appearance.
The variety of cucumbers Nastya F1 is used for fresh consumption, preparation of vegetable salads and winter preparations. Fruits do not lose their density, taste and juiciness after conservation.
Features of growing
Agronomists recommend growing the Nastya F1 hybrid by the method of preliminary germination of seed material. Seeds are grown according to the classical scheme:
- Disinfection. To prevent the risk of developing harmful microorganisms that can lead to the death of young plants, the seeds are disinfected in a weak solution of manganese.
- Selection of soil for germination. To increase the percentage of seed germination, sowing should be done in loose, nutritious soil. It can be purchased in specialized stores or make yourself.
- Selection of tanks. It is recommended to germinate seeds in containers that are easily separated from the earthy coma. An alternative option is peat pots that do not need to be removed during transplantation.
- Sowing. Planting depth of seeds should be no more than 2 cm.
- Greenhouse conditions. Capacities with seed cover with a film or glass. This allows you to create ideal conditions for seed germination and increase the percentage of germination.
- Observance of temperature. The temperature of the room in which the seed tanks are located should be 25 degrees Celsius.
- Observing proper watering. Watering young plants should be 2 times a week, as the top layer of soil dries. Water for irrigation should be warm and separated.
- Good lighting. Young bushes varieties Nastya F1 need bright, diffused light. If necessary, seedlings are allowed to highlight fitolampa.
Favorable time for sowing seed material is determined separately for each region. In the south, germination is recommended to begin in the first days of March, in the northern regions the end of April is considered a favorable period, and in mid-latitudes - the middle of April.
The grade Nastya F1 is recommended to be grown up in the conditions of the closed greenhouse. Seedlings that have reached one month of age, planted in a permanent place of growth in the evening or on an overcast day. At the same time, agronomists recommend placing no more than 4 bushes per 1 square meter.
To get a good harvest, experienced gardeners advise you to follow the basic rules for caring for the variety Nastya F1:
- Regular fertilization. 2 weeks after transplantation, young plants must be fertilized with mineral fertilizers. The variety needs regular weekly feedings.
- Garter to the support and the formation of the plant. To achieve proper development of the bush, you should remove 5 lower ovaries and 2 side shoots.
- Regular watering. Watering cucumber bushes with cold water is strictly prohibited. For irrigation use only warm, separated water.
- Loosening the soil.
- Weed removal.
- Timely collection of ripe Zelentsov.
Variety Nastya F1 has a good immunity. He is not afraid of most of the dangerous diseases that lead to the death of many members of this culture.
The hybrid sustainably responds to the occurrence of such diseases as:
- Olive spotting.
- Cucumber mosaic.
- Mealy dew.
Variety Nastya F1 may well be the first pronounced plant beginner grower, thanks to simple rules of care and good immunity. And its taste characteristics, quality of fruits and level of productivity will please even the most experienced summer residents.