Under the double mushroom refers to a representative of the family of champignon, which is widely cultivated and consumed in food. This specimen cannot be found growing on a desert plot or in a forest, on a clearing or other similar places. The only exception is the stable, which attracts representatives of the type of manure. Specialists engaged in the discovery of mushrooms, found this instance only at the end of the 20th century. Although until then the champignon family grew in areas of more than three hundred years. But, we will tell about everything in more detail below.
- This type is distinguished by a hat, which in its format resembles a hemisphere. The edges are folded inward, the surface itself is partially crushed, along the edges you can see the remains of a whitish cloth. The top is light, with a brownish tint, the presence of specks of brown is required. The structure of the hat is wavy.
- Today we managed to find out that there are 3 main variations of shades of this mushroom. The first is beige-brown, the second is cream, the third is whitish. As for the size of the apex, it grows in diameter to 15 cm. But often there are instances of 5-10 cm. There are also overgrown mushrooms, the diameter ranges from 30 to 33 cm.
- The plates are often located freely. Initially, they are pigmented pink-gray, then develop into dark brownish or brown with violet patches. Reproduction is carried out by spores of a dark brown tone. The soft part is compacted, whitish, with a cut it can become slightly pinkish, it smells pretty nice mushrooms.
- The base, that is, the leg length reaches 8 cm with a width of 3 cm. The format is cylindrical, but in some cases it may taper to the beginning (closer to the ground). The structure of the base is smoothed, the color coincides with the hat, specks of brown color can be seen. There is a ring, it is not too dense and whitish.
- We have already mentioned that these specimens prefer to dwell in a qualitatively fertilized soil, and therefore they are found on the backyards of the stables. Growth also captures farms, greenhouses, roadsides in the fields and near urban roads. Champignons love trenches and grooves, gardens, fields near agricultural areas.
- It is extremely rare and almost impossible to meet representatives of this group in the forest belts. If, after cleaning, people throw out the remains of mushrooms in a certain place, it is quite possible that soon descendants of already eaten mushrooms will appear here. They are well acclimatized, they can exist in various places.
- The distinguishing characteristic of these specimens is considered to be compact overall characteristics, as well as the rounded format of the apex and the fleshyness of the soft part. The hat remains undisclosed longer. Distinctive signs are lost in a generation, after which these descendants cannot be distinguished from other double-faced representatives.
- The fruit bodies under consideration have been successfully cultivated for hundreds of years. Such mushrooms can be attributed to delicacies, as they have a stunning taste. In addition, the aroma of a freshly prepared product will not leave anyone indifferent. In addition, champignons contain up to 46% of protein. There are also a number of amino acids, vitamins and trace elements.
- Mushrooms are saturated with organic acids and many other valuable compounds. 100 gr. raw materials account for only 30 Kcal. Due to this, fruit bodies can be used in the diet without any problems. In this case, the body does not suffer from a lack of vitamins and other essential substances.
- Such specimens are often included in salt-free diets. The bottom line is that there is a minimal amount of sodium in the fungi in question. Eating fruit bodies regularly will save you from migraines and persistent headaches. A positive result is achieved due to the abundance of thiamine and riboflavin in the composition of champignons. In addition, pantothenic acid eliminates fatigue.
- In addition to the high protein content, the composition of the presented fruit bodies contains 18 kinds of amino acids. They are necessary for the normal functioning of the human body. In addition, due to regular eating champignons, the skin quickly comes to tone.
- Therefore, in addition to excellent taste and a very pleasant aroma, the presented mushrooms should be included in the diet also because of the invaluable benefits to the whole body. As for cooking, mushrooms can be prepared as you like. Often they are boiled, fried, salted, frozen, pickled and dried. Also on the basis of them preparing the powder and hood.
- Practically all over the world, the considered fruit bodies are not something special. Such mushrooms are quite a familiar product in many families and public institutions. Therefore, throughout the world, a huge amount of champignons is eaten each year. As mentioned earlier, they contain a very valuable and rich composition.
- Studies have shown that people who often include champignons in their diets have 34% less cholesterol than those who don't eat mushrooms at all. From this it can be concluded that systematic consumption of fruit bodies significantly prevents the risk of developing heart attack and atherosclerosis.
- In addition, most recently, scientists have found that antibacterial and antitumor cells are present in the champignons. When drying mushrooms, up to 30% of protein remains in them. At the same time, almost 70% is completely absorbed by the human body. And in the considered fruit bodies contains up to 40% of essential amino acids that are needed by man.
- Champignons contain valuable mannitol. This substance is rarely found in other products. In addition, these specimens are saturated with sodium, phosphorus and potassium. It is also considered that the considered amount of fruit bodies contains the optimal amount of heavy metals. They can not harm a person.
- Discussed champignons, like all its species, are similar to other varieties of fruit bodies. However, some of these mushrooms are not always edible. The variegated champignon looks a bit like the specimens in question, it is poisonous.
- The latter is distinguished by the fact that his hat is painted in a white-smoky color. Also on it you can see the scales, which have a brownish tint. The problem is that such a poisonous mushroom is found not only in forest areas, but also in parks.
- In addition, there is another representative of poisonous fungi. Just such is the yellow-white champignon. He has a white cap. However, on its surface you can see blotches of brownish color. The specimen is a particular danger, as it is very similar to edible fruit bodies.
In today's material, we studied a representative of the champignon family, who prefers to grow in the fertilized zone. Often there are these mushrooms on farms, stables, other agricultural lands and lawns.