People are familiar with dandelion since childhood. From the inflorescences make wreaths on the head, herbarium and even jam. Many housewives are interested in the benefits and harm of dandelion due to its high popularity. The plant has some qualities that will help to fully improve the body. So, let's talk about everything in order.
In the inflorescences of a lot of vitamin A, the number of retinol exceeds even its accumulation in carrots. This element is necessary for people with low vision.
Dandelion also boasts ascorbic acid, tocopherol, thiamine, vitamin K, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, pyridoxine, folic acid, pantothenic acid and other important B-group vitamins.
The roots of the plant are rich in natural sugars and starch. Dandelion includes protein, essential oils, dietary fiber, tannins.
Organic acids, such as oleic, linoleic, melissic, cerotinic, linolenic, palmitic and others, are noted in the composition.
Inflorescences are considered to be champions in the accumulation of antioxidant compounds that remove toxic substances and slags from the cavity of internal organs. At the same time, the inflorescences have their caloric value, which does not exceed 44 Kcal. per portion weighing 100 grams.
The composition and use of dandelion root
- Turpentine is responsible for sweating. In view of this, the roots help to bring down the body temperature during a fever, as well as remove excess water from the body. Against this background, the fight against edema and heaviness in the legs.
- Roots have antibacterial properties. The decoction based on them is often used in the fight against worms and all types of parasitic worms. And the benefit is observed both for an adult, and a children's organism.
- Root improves digestion by stimulating the production of gastric juice. Experts recommend taking dandelion patients with gastritis, which appeared on the background of low acidity.
- Dandelion roots contribute to sputum secretion, so they are effective for respiratory diseases. By stimulating the flow of bile, liver function is improved.
- As part of a lot of vitamin B4, which improves blood quality, raises hemoglobin and controls glucose levels in diabetics. Roots are directly involved in the elimination of cholesterol plaques, the closure of the blood channels and increased blood flow.
- The plant prevents the development of cirrhosis of the liver, and the decoction of the roots increases the immune system during seasonal viral epidemics. The high content of vitamins of group B is responsible for normal mental activity.
- Root decoctions cleanse and restore the liver. This property is very valuable for people who are accustomed to lean on fatty, spicy, salty foods and alcoholic beverages.
- The roots contain inulin, which is a natural polysaccharide. It reduces the blood glucose levels of a diabetic, cleanses the walls of internal organs of toxic substances, and contributes to enhanced cell regeneration.
- Part of the sterol removes excess bile and has a diuretic effect. Carotenoids improve eye health, restore fallen vision (when combined with workouts and drops).
- Root enhances metabolic processes throughout the body, thereby contributing to weight loss. The incoming micro and macro elements improve the lymphatic system, as well as improve the absorbability of nutrients in the esophagus.
- Due to the high chemical list of roots and inflorescences are used for the recovery of specific organs and body systems. Healers of folk healing mainly use the plant for the treatment of diseases associated with the gastrointestinal tract. Dandelion also effectively copes with hepatitis, sleep disorders, low appetite.
- You can use medicinal dandelion to enhance the flow of bile. For this purpose, a preparation is prepared according to the following recipe: chop 2 grass feedings with a knife, add 950-1000 ml. boiling water and cover with a lid. Insist 40 minutes, then take 10 ml. three times a day before the main meal.
- Dandelion can treat illnesses that are somehow related to the kidneys. Often the composition is used to display excess cholesterol. For this purpose, take 90 ml. juice from the roots of the plant, dilute 10 ml. alcohol, add 20 ml. clean water and 13 ml. liquid glycerin. Connect and strain all ingredients. Use 30 ml. every day, breaking the total amount into several stages.
- Means according to the above preparation technology treat such a complex disease as hepatitis B. In addition, the drug cleans the bloodstream, eliminates gout and upset stomach, is used to treat problems of a dermatological nature.
- If you are overcooled, an infusion of dandelions will help to cope with the condition. Squeeze the juice from the plant, combine with alcohol in equal proportions and leave to cool for about 3 weeks. After that, filter, squeeze, use 40 ml. twice a day. Very useful infusion will be in the treatment of SARS and acute respiratory infections.
- To improve the appetite and stimulate the production of gastric juice, prepare the product according to the following recipe. Crush zhmenyu koriyen, add 250 ml. boiling water and leave to infuse overnight. The resulting filtered liquid is divided into 3 doses, use 1 portion before meals 3 times a day.
- Dandelion treats avitaminosis and anemia (iron deficiency). In this case, you should take the infusion of the plant. Crush 20 gr. roots, add 230 ml. hot clean water. Wrap the jar with a sweatshirt or towel, leave for a couple of hours. Filter out the product and drink 60 ml. one third of the hour before the meal. Similarly, you can take the juice from the foliage of dandelions in 20 ml. four times a day.
- If your metabolism is disturbed or blood diseases are detected, use a medicinal dandelion in this way: grind 20 gr. root to powder, mix with 225 ml. boiling water, keep under the sweatshirt for several hours. After this filter, take 55 ml. four times a day, half an hour before eating.
- When the goal is to cope with constipation, take half a teaspoon of foliage powder three times a day. If you are bitten by an insect, rub the green leaves into the porridge and apply to the damaged area of skin, change the lotion every 2 hours. The juice of the plant can be removed warts and other neoplasms.
The benefits of dandelion jam
- Dandelion-based preserves are also called honey because of their special consistency. This treat is allowed to receive even people with an allergy to bee products. In addition to taste, the delicacy is endowed with healing properties. It is taken for seasonal avitaminosis, cold and flu. The composition quickly boosts immunity.
- Dandelion jam effectively copes with bronchial cough. Refreshment removes phlegm from the respiratory tract, relieves perspiration and sore throat. Due to the accumulation of ascorbic acid in large volumes, the delicacy increases the protective functions and helps to cope with the disease many times faster.
- Jam on the basis of dandelion inflorescences will become an indispensable helper for vitamin deficiency. Among other things, the treat removes sand and small stones from the kidney cavity, and also facilitates urination during the course of the disease.
Dandelion leaf use
- Avitaminosis. To fill the body's need for trace elements, it is recommended to prepare the tincture. To do this, combine in total capacity in equal quantities alcohol and dandelion leaf juice. Put the composition in a dark place, expect about 20 days. Drink 30 ml. tincture twice a day. The tool helps with seasonal avitaminosis and chronic fatigue.
- Anemia. Plant extract with regular use is actively involved in blood formation, simultaneously improving the quality of lymph. Take 15 gr. the leaves of the product, place in a glass with a volume of 300 ml. Pour boiling water into the tank. Wait for natural cooling, then strain the composition. Divide the serving in half, drink in the morning and before bedtime. The tool perfectly improves the overall tone of the body.
- Freckles and age spots. For problem skin, it is recommended to prepare an uncomplicated decoction. Take a small saucepan and pour 320 ml into it. purified water, add 40 grams. dried plant leaves. Tom components on medium heat. After boiling, turn off the stove and strain the composition. Wait for cooling. Wipe the skin three times a day.
- Digestion and appetite. To improve the appetite and establish digestive processes in the body, it is necessary to combine in containers of 20 gr. dried leaves and dandelion roots. Pour 0.5 liters of food. boiling water. After cooling, strain the product. Take 30 ml twice a day.
- Insect bites. If you are bitten by insects, the fresh leaves of the plant will help to cope with unpleasant sensations. Collect the required amount of raw materials and turn it into mush. Apply the compound to the affected area. Soon the edema and inflammatory processes will pass.
Dandelion treatment of skin ailments
- In folk medicine, dandelion is widely used to treat skin diseases. The plant actively resists the development of fungal infections and parasites. Dandelion juice contains a high concentration of alkali, so the result will not keep you waiting for a long time. Do not let the juice in the eyes.
- The unique composition of the plant allows you to get rid of scabies and ringworm. The remedy fights acne and eczema. If you regularly wipe your face with a simple decoction, in a short time the skin will acquire a smooth tone and velvety.
- For cooking means connect 70 gr. dandelion leaves and 350 ml. boiling water. Boil the composition of a quarter of an hour, cool, strain, and can be used as intended.
Dandelion with diabetes
- The storehouse of unique trace elements in the plant helps people who suffer from diabetes. The use of dandelion is that special enzymes in the composition of the product stimulate the synthesis of insulin in the body. As a result, blood sugar levels remain low.
- To improve the general condition of the disease, it is recommended to prepare a simple tool that is actively used in traditional medicine. Take 40 gr. grass mixture, which includes dandelion leaves, chicory, nettle, walnut, biscuits.
- Place the raw material in a container of suitable size, pour 470 ml. boiling water. Boil the ingredients for a few minutes. Turn off the stove, leave to insist for a quarter of an hour. Strain the composition, drink a decoction 3 times a day for the third hour before the meal. The recommended rate of one dose of 80 ml.
- It is proved that the composition of human urine is about 4-5% fat. Therefore, if you visit the restroom more often, the faster you can get rid of excess weight.
- Dandelion, in turn, has an excellent diuretic effect. The plant perfectly removes excess fluid from the body. In the absence of contraindications dandelion is completely safe for the body.
Damage to a dandelion
- It is forbidden to take the product in any form, if you have serious illnesses of the gastrointestinal tract. Otherwise, the situation is much worse.
- Completely exclude the use of plants with gastric ulcer. Such contraindications relate to pregnant girls and during lactation. Also consider individual intolerance.
The collection of raw materials should be carried out in an environmentally clean place. The plant easily absorbs all the filth of the environment. As a result of the use of the composition, you risk getting serious poisoning. It is strongly recommended not to self-medicate and pre-consult with a specialist.