Today gastritis is one of the most common diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It is accompanied by abdominal pains, which are caused by inflammation of the gastric mucosa. In humans, there is often a breakdown and there is a bad breath. When gastritis, the doctor prescribes a certain diet, which limits the use of various foods. Restrictions bring certain inconveniences. After all, the person has less options for dishes. To make the menu more diverse, he has to look for new permitted products. Many of them are not only able to make the diet more diverse, but also help in the treatment of this disease.
So, is it possible to eat avocados if you suffer from gastritis? Will this product benefit or harm?
Effect on the digestive tract
Since during gastritis, avocado not only does not harm, but also has a therapeutic effect, doctors recommend its use. The effect of eating avocado is that it destroys the harmful bacteria that cause the disease. The bacteria are called Helicobacter pylori. The positive effect of avocado on the body in this disease has been proven by studies conducted by scientists in Mexico. The use of this fruit also contributes to the destruction of other harmful bacteria. Avocado is a genuine natural antibacterial drug.
In addition, as part of this fruit, there are many vitamins, various beneficial trace elements. Thanks to them, avocado has a positive effect not only on the stomach, but also on the entire human body.
- Since it contains oleic acid, eating avocado reduces cholesterol.
- Due to the fact that it contains potassium, it maintains normal water-salt balance. It improves the vital activity of the organism as a whole.
- Antioxidants that are present in large quantities in the fruit help to remove toxic substances and slags.
- It normalizes the work of the entire digestive system. Helps with constipation and normalizes stools.
- Strengthens the heart, supports the nervous system due to the content of polyunsaturated acids.
- The content of vitamins supports the immune system.
- Those who consume avocados regularly have healthy hair and nails.
There are several reasons why avocados can be called a very useful product.
- As part of this useful fruit there is no sugar, which allows people who suffer from disorders of the pancreas, as well as those who are sick with diabetes, to use it.
- When using avocado, hydrochloric acid is not produced, which makes it safe to use it for those suffering from gastritis and ulcers. After all, when there is already inflammation in the stomach, it can lead to severe pain.
- This product almost does not cause allergic reactions, which further expands the circle of those who are allowed to use it.
How to use
When choosing products, we must always remember that they should bring us good and harm as little as possible. To make avocado as the most useful product, you need to know a few rules for its use.
- Per day is allowed to eat no more than 1 avocado. This is due to the fact that it contains a lot of vegetable fats. Their digestion is a difficult task for our digestive system.
- In order for the body to better assimilate the acids that make up this product, it is recommended to use it in combination with products such as meat and vegetables.
- Since the composition of the fruit contains fats, the meat should be lean. For example, turkey breast or chicken.
- Peel and chop the fruit before you want to eat it. If you still have peeled pieces, then they need to be stored in the refrigerator, and you need to use within 24 hours.
It is important to remember that avocados are specially harvested in the immature form. This is to ensure that the fruit does not deteriorate during transportation. If you buy an avocado, you need to know how to determine its maturity. Indeed, the maximum benefit will bring only ripe fruit. Analyze the avocado shade and its density before purchase. If it is already ripe, the surface will have a bright dark green color. When squeezed, it should feel that the fruit is soft enough.
It is also important to know that some toxic substances are present in the fruit bone. Therefore, those who consume this fruit, it is necessary to learn how to cut it. Carefully cut it in a circle, and then divide it into halves by hand. After that, it is peeled.
How can I apply for therapy?
Due to the fact that this fruit brings minimal harm and maximum health benefits, as well as the ability to use it even to those who suffer from various serious diseases, it is quite widely used in medicine. For treatment use not only the pulp. There are recipes of folk remedies, which include avocado oil or the leaves of this plant.
- If a person suffers from gastritis, it is recommended that he use this fruit raw. As a rule, it is added to various vegetable salads. But avocado can be used as a standalone product. Just peel it and cut it into slices. Avocados often make a variety of sauces that complement the taste of meat. If you eat vegetable salads and avocados, you will provide yourself with additional prevention of many health problems. It prevents hypertension, constipation, and pancreatic diseases. By adding avocados to salads regularly, you will ensure a good immunity.
- From the leaves of the plant is prepared a special tincture, which is recommended to take with colitis and dysentery. Preparing tincture of avocado leaves is easy. A tablespoon of raw materials just pour a glass of boiling water. Stand tincture should be about an hour. Drink remedy three times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- To prevent heart attack, stroke and stomach ulcers, you must take fruit oil. Fasting drink a teaspoon of this oil.
- Women use facials made from this fruit. It refreshes the skin, helps to remove wrinkles.
- Avocado in combination with honey and kefir is an excellent mask that strengthens the hair. It is simply applied for half an hour and then washed off.
As a result, we can conclude that this product has simply amazing properties. It has all the benefits of fruit, but it is devoid of their disadvantages. Since it contains substances that destroy harmful bacteria, the use of avocados is not only allowed, but also recommended for those who suffer from gastritis. In addition, it has a beneficial effect on health and the body as a whole. Therefore, if you use one avocado each day, you will not only enjoy the wonderful dish, but also strengthen the immune system, and also prevent the development of many serious diseases, such as gastritis, ulcer, hypertension and others.