Melon is able to relieve tension and irritability. Also, the berry helps the tissues to recover faster, stabilizes blood pressure, improves the hair structure and condition of the dermis. The product normalizes metabolism, contains a lot of minerals and vitamins for the whole body.
The classic recipe for melon jam
- water - 0.8 l.
- melon pulp - 2 kg.
- sugar - 2.2 kg.
- lemon - 1 pc.
- Vanillin - 5 gr.
- To make an unusual jam, cut the juicy berry into cubes. In parallel, put water on the stove. As soon as the liquid zaurlit, throw in it a melon.
- Simmer the product on low heat for 6-7 minutes. Catch the berry slices from the container, place on a sieve. Wait for excess water to drain.
- Wash the citrus, spread it with a sharp knife, squeeze the juice into a small cup. Add sugar, vanilla and lemon fresh juice to the decoction.
- Boil the syrup for a while until the crystals completely dissolve. Then pieces of berries need to put in a heat-resistant container and pour hot broth.
- Wait 10 hours, in the allotted time, the jam will acquire the desired flavor. Pour the sweet mass into the enameled container, put it back on fire.
- Re-boil the syrup for half an hour. Allow the composition to cool. Pour the treat in sterile containers, close the nylon. Send to storage.
Melon jam with ginger
- melon pulp - 1.9 kg.
- sugar - 1.3 kg.
- large orange - 1 pc.
- fresh ginger - 55 gr.
- ground cinnamon - 4 gr.
- vanilla - 2 gr.
- Get a sugar-flavored melon, the berry looks like a rugby ball. Cut the fruit in half, chop into square pieces.
- Place the melon in an enameled pot, rub ginger root into a pot. Spread the orange, squeeze the juice into a common container.
- Pour 150 gr. sand, mix, allow the product to infuse for 2-3 hours. Pour 1.5 liters. drinking water, add the remaining sugar.
- Boil the mixture until the grains are completely dissolved. After this process, mix another 20 minutes. As a result, you should get a thick mass. If necessary, extend the cooking process.
- At the end of the manipulation, add spicy spices, distribute the delicacy in jars, roll up. Wait for cooling at room temperature, place in cold.
Melon jam in a slow cooker
- Honey Melon - 950 gr.
- sugar sand - 500 gr.
- citric acid - 4 gr.
- vanilla - 2 gr.
- Divide the melon, cut the seeds, peel the skin. Chop the fruit into square pieces, send the pulp into a multi-bowl, add sugar.
- Put on the kitchen appliance program "Quenching", cook the product for 3.5 hours. After a specified time, add lemon powder, mix.
- Put the program "Steaming", wait for the appearance of bubbles. Do not be alarmed if the sweet mass is watery.
- Then you should put the mode "Baking" on the slow cooker, blanch the berry for 35-45 minutes, open the lid, stir it occasionally.
- Sterilize the glass containers, pour the melon mass into the banks, roll up using the usual method. Keep the jam in the basement or in the pantry room.
Melon jam with banana
- ripe bananas - 900 gr.
- melon - 1.5 kg.
- lime - 8 pcs.
- sugar - 1.5 kg.
- Cognac - 40 ml.
- Place the prepared melon pulp in a pan, sprinkle with the required amount of sugar. Cover the container with a gauze cloth, leave the berry for a day.
- After the time, wash the lime, chop 5 copies into two parts, squeeze the juice from the fruit into a common pan. Send the food container to the stove, extinguish the ingredients for 30-40 minutes.
- When cooking jam, do not forget to mix the ingredients. Cut the remaining citrus into slices with the peel, chop the banana pulp into ringlets. Add the products to the saucepan.
- Boil the ingredients to a puree. Keep in mind that the process of languor should be carried out on low fire Stir the mass, cook until thickening.
- Pour into portions, roll up in the usual way. Turn over the jars, put the jam in the fridge for the next day.
Melon jam with grapefruit
- melon (pulp) - 1 kg.
- sugar - 750 gr.
- grapefruit - 1 pc.
- Cut the pulp into pieces in the shape of cubes, place in a plastic bowl, sprinkle with sugar. Leave the melon for 10-12 hours. In the allotted time, the product will make juice.
- Put this melon in a metal container, put it on medium heat. After boiling, reduce the power of the plate, boil the mass for at least 8 minutes.
- Turn off the gas, leave the decoction for a day. After that, repeat the cooking manipulation for a quarter of an hour. Turn off the burner, wait 7 hours.
- Chop the washed grapefruit and peel into small slices, put it into the pan with the melon. Tom mass of 20 minutes.
- At the same time sterilize the jars, pour the finished jam, close the capron containers. Keep the jam in the pantry.
Melon Cinnamon Jam
- melon cubes - 1.9 kg.
- lemon - 2 pcs.
- sugar - 950 kg.
- freshly ground cinnamon - 7 g.
- Pour the prepared melon pieces into a thick-walled pan. Squeeze the juice from the citrus, add 300 gr. Sahara. Leave the components for several hours.
- Meanwhile, pour 1 l. drinking water in a container, pour in the remnants of sand. Send to the stove, boil the syrup. As soon as the hot composition is ready, fill it with a real melon.
- Mix the ingredients, put the pan on a small fire. Boil jam until cooked. When the mass thickens, turn off the stove. Pour the cinnamon, mix.
- Spread the melon delicacy in dry clean jars, roll up with iron lids. Store the jam in a suitable low temperature area.
Melon jam with pear
- canned melon - 850 gr.
- ripe pear - 1 kg.
- sugar - 900 gr.
- water - 0.5 l.
- pink pepper peas - 25 pcs.
- grapefruit essence - 110 ml.
- Rinse the pears, remove the excess moisture with a towel. Cut off all superfluous fruit, including the core. Chop into slices with a shell.
- Separately, start cooking sugar syrup. After the formation of a transparent composition, cast pear slices. Boil the mass a total of 3 times for 5-7 minutes.
- In the meantime, wait until the sweet composition has completely cooled. Simultaneously chop the melon flesh into pieces. Send the berries in a pear mass. Add the peas or chop it in a special device.
- Repeat the boiling of the sugar berry with a similar method as the pear. 2 minutes before the end of the last manipulation pour the essence of a grapefruit. Distribute the fragrant delicacy across the containers, close the nylon. Keep in a cool place.
Melon jam with apples
- apples - 500 gr.
- melon pulp - 1.4 kg.
- sugar - 550 kg.
- lemon peel - 1 pc.
- Sterilize the cans and lids, then wash the citrus and apples. Pass the prepared honey berry through a blender. Pour the resulting gruel in a container with an enamel coating.
- Pour the sugar into the puree, mix well. Turn on the fire to a minimum, languishing composition, constantly stirring. Boil down the mass to a thick consistency. Crumble apples. Continue the procedure.
- Grate the citrus zest on a grater, add to the total composition. Simmer for 5-7 minutes. Turn off the stove. Portionally pour the sweet mixture into glass jars, close the lids. Store in the basement, avoid exposure to sunlight.
Melon jam with watermelon rinds
- melon - 500 gr.
- watermelon peel - 450 gr.
- sugar - 550 gr.
- water - 0.6 l.
- Cut a thin layer of shell from a melon, similarly act with watermelon crusts. Chop products into small pieces convenient for you.
- Pour water into the cup, salt a little. Place the sliced pieces in the composition for half an hour. Next, the product must be moved to boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
- Simultaneously cook the syrup according to the classic recipe. Remove the melon and peel of watermelon from hot water, transfer it to a dry heat-resistant container. Fill the product with ready syrup.
- Send the mass to the stove, cook in 3 stages, bringing the composition to a boil. The interval between procedures should be at least 2.5 hours. Next pack the finished jam in glass jars, roll up. Wrap a blanket, wait a day.
Melon jam and oranges
- oranges - 2-3 pieces
- chopped melon - 1.5 kg.
- water - 0.7 l.
- sugar - 2 kg.
- Chop a melon in random order, put it in an iron cup. Pour 0.5 kg of berry pulp. Sahara. Stir the components, leave for 3 hours at room temperature.
- Next, proceed to cooking the syrup. Combine the remaining sugar with water, prepare a sweet liquid. After a while, pour melon over the hot sweet composition.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, cover with a cloth for a day. Leave the sweet mass to infuse. After that, separate the syrup from the pulp, send to boil.
- Add hot melon again. Re-infuse the product for 8-10 hours. After a while, chop the oranges into small cubes along with the zest, add to the bulk.
- Finally boil the jam to a thick consistency, distribute hot in clean cans. Keep the classic way in a dark room.
- To make melon jam, you need to choose enough hard fruits, but they must be different in their honey taste. The advantage of this berry is that after cooking the flesh does not fall apart.
- Overripe melons can be passed through a food processor and mashed delicious jam on the basis of mashed potatoes. Also, if you are going to make jam on the basis of watermelon peels, you need to soak the hard base in saline solution. Such manipulations in the future will help keep the shape of the pieces.
- Ready made melon jam looks quite beautiful and attractive. The hue of the syrup will generally depend on the variety of berries. Slice slices in random order, their shape affects solely the original appearance of the treat.
- The consistency of the syrup depends on the length of cooking. The density of delicacies at most does not affect the taste. Eat melon jam with pancakes, pastries, ice cream or cheese. Stock up on the vitamin for the whole year. Strengthen health delicacy.
Cook melon jam using the proposed recipes. You can come up with your own delicacy from similar fruits. Experiment with melon jam to your taste. Pineapple, kiwi, mango, peaches, figs can be perfectly combined with honey berries. Enrich a delicacy with nuts, there is no limit to fantasy.