Avocado is one of the oldest fruits, which gives a person a large number of useful elements. Avocado is a very nutritious and high-calorie fruit. They can fully dine or dine. Tropical tree grows in Central and South America. But avocado oil is especially highly valued - it contains fatty acids, squalene, essential oils, phytosteroids, lecithin, chlorophyll, a huge amount of vitamins (E, PP, F, C, A, vitamins of group B), minerals. Such a variety and combination of useful ingredients makes the oil incredibly valuable. It is actively used in cosmetology, traditional medicine and cooking. Let's try to consider this use in more detail.
Avocado oil for beauty
Avocado pulp is commonly used in various nourishing and regenerating masks for hair and face. With the help of cold pressing and distillation, oil is obtained from the pulp of fresh and ripe fruit, which is actively used in the cosmetic field.
- Moisturizing. A large amount of tocopherol in the composition of the oil makes the skin smooth, delicate, moisturized. This remedy is effective for very dry and sensitive skin types. Oil well moisturizes the upper layer of the epidermis after a strong tan, exposure to salty sea water, weathering. Oil can lubricate the skin to protect it from the aggressive effects of ultraviolet radiation, frost, wind. Add some oil to the main skin care cream to use it constantly. This will significantly tighten the shape of the face, make the skin radiant and healthy. And if you mix the avocado oil with the yolk, honey and sour cream, you can get a nourishing mask that will help the skin recover from the holiday - it will relieve from tightness, flaking and burning.
- Inflammations Avocado oil has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties. This means that it is effective in combating acne, acne, boils, black spots. The oil is well absorbed and does not leave a film on the skin, so it can be used even with oily skin. If you use oil regularly - wipe your skin before going to bed, then acne will gradually disappear, the skin will be cleansed and healthy.
- Whitening Oil perfectly aligns the complexion, eliminating age spots, freckles and unwanted tan. Mix the oil with lemon, pulp of chopped parsley, kefir and egg white, and get a powerful whitening mask, which will give the effect after the first use. If you have individual pigment spots of large size, they need to be processed pointwise to even the skin color on this area with the main tone of the face.
- Rejuvenation. Avocado oil contains substances that stimulate the production of natural collagen and elastin. Here is a wonderful mask for mature and flabby skin - rub the potatoes in a raw state on a grater, mix with avocado oil and apply a lot on the skin. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and apply a light moisturizer. If you do this procedure daily before bedtime, after a week you will notice that the face has visibly tightened, the skin has become more elastic and elastic, wrinkles are no longer so pronounced. If you use the mask regularly, you can get rid of sagging fry.
- Skin diseases. Not always oil is used only in the fight against aesthetic problems. Often, its healing properties are necessary for various skin diseases. Oil gently soothes irritated and inflamed skin, relieves itching and redness, reduces swelling. External application of the oil is justified for various microtraumas, cuts, eczema, psoriasis, and herpes. The oil can relieve the itching and flaking of the skin in case of fungal infection. Avocado relieves itching for dermatitis and urticaria.
- Hair. Very often, the oil is used for various problems with the hair. It gently moisturizes the strands, making them more alive and flowing. Apply oil over the entire length of the hair, wrap with a film and a towel, rinse thoroughly with water and shampoo. After a few procedures, your hair from a dry washcloth will turn into shiny curls. If you make a mask regularly (weekly), then the hair will stop breaking, itching and irritation from the skin will disappear, the strands will acquire a living glow. The oil gently nourishes the hair bulbs, due to which they harden in their holes and stop falling out. Natural hair restoration with avocado oil is very effective in the field of unsuccessful dyeing, aggressive bleaching or curling.
- For nails. Often, avocado oil is used in the care of nails, especially often it is applied to the cuticle after a manicure - to moisturize and soften the edge of the skin. If you lubricate directly with the oil nail plate, it will become thicker and stronger, the nails will no longer exfoliate, bend and break.
Avocado oil should be in the cosmetics bag of every girl - it can be used as a cream, nail and hair care products, antiseptic and even makeup remover. Use avocado oil to never leave home without this universal cosmetic product.
Medicinal properties of avocado oil
The oil of this amazing fruit is used not only externally. It has many useful components that have a beneficial effect on the organs and the body as a whole.
- Heart and vessels. Magnesium and potassium, which are necessary for the healthy functioning of the heart, are contained in oil in large quantities. The oil stimulates the process of blood renewal, reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood, prevents the formation of blood clots. Avocado helps the heart muscle to work rhythmically, without jumps and failures. If every day you drink a tablespoon of oil on an empty stomach, the vessels become more elastic, moveable, and the risk of ischemia, atherosclerosis, heart attack and stroke is reduced.
- The organs of the digestive tract. The oil effectively heals the mucous membrane. If you drink it in small sips on an empty stomach, you can get rid of pain during ulcers and gastritis, various inflammations in the intestinal area. Oil gives a mild laxative effect - improves intestinal motility. In addition, oil accelerates metabolic fatty processes, which affects the metabolic rate. Oil helps people on a diet - you saturate the body with nutrients with low calorie, and even speeding up the metabolism.
- Nervous system. The oil contains a wide range of B vitamins that strengthen the nervous system. If you consume oil all the time, after a while you will notice that you have started to sleep better, insomnia and anxiety disappeared, stress resistance has increased.
- For women. The oil contains a lot of substances that stimulate the production of sex hormones. If you take the oil in the premenstrual period, it will relieve pain and discomfort in the abdomen. You can drink oil during menopause, to get rid of hot flashes, sweating and dizziness. Many home remedies are contraindicated during pregnancy, but not avocado oil. It has a positive effect on the development of the fetus, nourishes the depleted body of a woman with vitamins and trace elements. Butter is also useful when breastfeeding - it makes the milk more nutritious and nourishing. If you consume oil during lactation every day, you will notice that the intervals between feedings have become longer, as the baby has become better fed up.
- For men. Oil from ancient times was considered a real aphrodisiac for men. It improves the potency, increases the number of "live" sperm, reduces the risk of developing prostate adenoma and prostate cancer. In Brazil, oil is added to the food of a man in order to rid him of sexual impotence. In general, in many African countries, avocados are given to the wedding - as a symbol of the sexual attraction of the spouses.
- Against oncology. Avocado oil promotes body renewal. If you consume oil constantly, the cells of the tissues are replaced by new ones, the body rejuvenates. The oil also contains substances that prevent the formation of cancer. This is a real prevention of cancer.
- Endocrine system. As noted, many components of the oil contribute to the production of numerous hormones. It improves the body's metabolic processes, affects the pancreas, normalizes the endocrine system. Avocado oil is very high in calories, but it is low in sugar, so the composition is useful for diabetics.
This is not a complete list of the valuable properties of avocado oil. It is not just soft and healthy, it is absolutely safe, has practically no contraindications and does not cause allergic reactions. For healing and rejuvenation of the body, drink one tablespoon of oil in the morning on an empty stomach for three weeks. If you spend 3-4 such treatments a year, you can forget about many diseases. And even better not to drink oil just like that, but use it for food.
Avocado oil in cooking
The oil has a delicate and refined taste, with a distant nutty tint. Oil is actively used in the Mediterranean cuisine. Basically, the oil is used for dressing salads - it gives the ingredients a delicate savory taste. Mix avocado oil with lemon juice, garlic, mustard and yolk, and get an incredibly deep and rich taste of salad dressing, which can be used for Caesar salad. The oil is very useful for children, it is considered dietary and hypoallergenic, so it is used in the preparation of children's food. Oil is also used for frying meat and fish - when heated, it does not taste bitter, but retains all of its original tastes.
Mix the chopped basil, avocado oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and feta cheese. You will get an incredible pasta dressing that will turn a simple dish into an exquisite delicacy. Just boil the potatoes and season it not with the usual butter, but with avocado oil to make your favorite dish even tastier. Oil perfectly absorbs the smell of raw fish, gives the dishes a spicy aroma.
Avocado oil since ancient times was considered a tree of love and fertility. And not only because it is a powerful aphrodisiac. The fact is that the fruits did not grow on a single tree, for pollination you need a pair - another tree that grows nearby. From here came the wedding farewell - people wanted a long and strong love, like an avocado tree. Love the tree and you - use its useful and valuable oil for health and beauty.