Orthíliasecúnda (Ortilius one-sided), commonly called Borovy uterus in the common people - a perennial plant of the heather family.
The historical fact of use is recorded from the time of Avicenna and Hippocrates. Plants were used as a natural hormone rich in phytoestrogens. Resorted to their help, barren women, already in those days, the property fees to stimulate fertility was noted. The Borovoy uterus could also be used with the exact opposite, as a contraceptive. Ladies more than a thousand years ago unraveled the powerful effect of this plant on the body.
It was also used to treat the urinary system. Diseases of adenoma and prostate in men healed by resorting to the help of this herb. Since 2003, it recognized the traditional luminaries of science in the Ministry of Health and created regulatory and technical documents prescribing the method of application.
What is important to know?
Before delving into the details, it should be noted that Ortiliya is one-sided, has a strong effect on the human body. Before using it, it is recommended to consult a gynecologist and to strictly follow the instructions and dosages. Scientists have shown interest in phytoestrogens in the first half of the last century. A number of studies have shown that the effect of preparations containing this substance affects each person individually.
Factors affecting the result of the application:
- The state of the reproductive organs at the time of the start of treatment.
- The number of native estrogens in the body.
- The dose of the drug.
The importance of the conclusion of a specialist is determined by the fact that the magic composition can be not only an agonist, but also suppress own estrogens, act as antagonists. Not all hormones are shown, often the body produces them in the required amount and it is categorically not desirable to go over them. A dangerous consequence of an excess is oncology.
Before medicine recognized the useful composition of the herb, it was widely and effectively used in healing and fairly acquired the status of "herb from 40 diseases." The main direction in the application is gynecology, namely the restoration of the reproductive function of the body.
There are many popular names for this representative heather. The most famous - Borovoy uterus. But in traditional medicine it is accepted to call the plant one-sided Ortilius. Also among the people you can hear the names, preserved from the healers:
- Pear tree.
- Borovaya grass.
- Salt hare.
- Wine grass.
Phytohormones, created by nature - Progesteronum and estrogeno, are responsible for women's health, and, to be precise, for the reproduction system. Failure in the development of one of them reduces the likelihood of fertilization, causes painful symptoms during menstruation, and creates dangerous conditions for carrying a fetus.
The chemical composition of ortilia includes:
- The hormone Estrogens (estrogen) - supports the woman's body during menopause, smoothes stressful situations of a physiological and emotional nature.
- Tannins (tannins) - stop bleeding, have astringent, antimicrobial action. Have the ability to reduce inflammation.
- Hydroquinone - removes toxins. It is an excellent natural antioxidant. Good antiseptic. Actively used in cosmetology. Popular as a skin whitening agent.
- Bitterness - favorably affect the work of the gastrointestinal tract, eliminate fermentation in the intestine. Have an invaluable quality to regulate the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood. Normalize metabolic processes in the body and help the kidneys.
- Arbutin - is characterized by diuretic properties, getting into the body, irritates the renal parenchyma. Relieves inflammation. It is also used in the cosmetic industry as an anti-pigment component.
- Flavonoids - getting inside, carry out cleaning. They remove toxins and slags, expels bile, and have a laxative effect.
- Coumarins are the strongest anticoagulants. Able to inhibit the activity of the coagulating hematopoietic system. Are diuretics. They have bactericidal and astringent properties.
- Trace elements The composition is rich in important components (manganese, zinc, titanium, copper), stimulating mental activity, strengthen the immune system, suppress allergic reactions.
- Saponins are responsible for the secretory function of the glands, have a positive effect on the gastric mucosa. Exceptional expectorant. Applied with infertility, as it can liquefy vaginal secretions.
- Resins - proved to be disinfectors and immunomodulators.
- Vitamin C. Take care of the nervous system, set up the correct operation of the endocrine and circulatory. All known and favorite vitamin has established itself as an antioxidant.
- Organic acids - tartaric and citric, improve metabolic processes, improve digestion, relieve stomach heaviness, help to cope with heartburn.
"Forest (pine forest) mother (womb)" - a perennial, requiring certain conditions for high-grade cultivation. From the name it is clear that the areola of its habitat is in coniferous and mixed, less often deciduous forests, clearings, glades and edges, in ravines. You can also find small areas in the mountains, meadows and marshlands. He feels comfortable in sunny, open areas.
Ortilia loves coolness. Whole thickets of valuable plants can be found in Siberia. Taiga is a fertile place for thickets of pine forest uterus. Large plantations are common in temperate climatic zones of North America, Asia and Europe.
Harvesting grass begins immediately after the snow has melted, starting in April. The harvesting season ends before the onset of a snowy winter, mostly in October - November. The most effective charges, the most saturated with the beneficial properties of the grass are collected at the time of flowering, which falls in July - August. Value is the whole plant, except the root system.
An important step in the preparation is drying. Compliance with certain rules will allow you to store and use the healing properties of orthilia up to two years:
- Harvest harvested thin layer that allows you to evenly and carefully dried hay.
- Periodically dried grass is turned over and fluffed.
- Drying under a canopy in the open air, without access to sunlight, will quickly and efficiently prepare medicinal raw materials for long-term storage.
- For the preparation of plants for long-term use apply rooms with good air circulation.
After reviewing the characteristics of the boron uterus and making some stocks, collecting it yourself or purchasing it from herbalists and in pharmacy chains, you can begin to determine the dosage form most acceptable for a particular disease.
Impact on the body
The influence on the body of people has long been tested by folk healers and the expressed actions are beyond doubt:
- A unique in its kind preventive agent capable of preventing the formation of tumors, both benign and malignant. It is an antitumor natural medicine.
- Eliminates inflammatory processes and actively fights germs.
- It has diuretic properties.
- Well exfoliates mucus, therefore applicable as an expectorant.
- Increases the amount and improves the quality of sperm. Increases libido. It normalizes the hormonal background and is a valuable medicinal substance for infertility.
- Excellent immunomodulator capable of adjusting the composition of the blood.
- Relieves pain during menstruation. Has established itself as a substance with an anesthetic effect.
The spectrum of action Borovoy uterus wide. Where are its healing properties applicable? The main directions of use:
- Pathological changes in the liver and biliary ducts are eliminated by the use of drugs that include ortilia.
- Pancreatic dysfunction.
- Malfunction of the adrenal glands.
- Treatment of diseases of the urinary system. It copes well with kidney inflammation, cystitis in the bladder, pyelonephritis. Effective with hemorrhoids, enuresis.
- Andrologists prescribe a course of healing with the help of a boron uterus from male disorders of the reproductive organs (adenoma and prostate), as well as treatment improves the quality and quantity of sperm, makes the sperm more active. Anti-inflammatory properties eliminate inflammation and pain in the urinary system. The possibility of conception will be closer and more real if both partners undergo treatment.
- Gout, arthritis, rheumatism.
- The presence in the composition of a natural anticoagulant allows the composition to be used for the prevention of ischemia, hypertension and atherosclerosis.
Problems related to gynecology
The ability to restore the reproductive activity of the female body is invaluable:
The absence of menstruation and their irregularity is not a sentence. Applying the herb components containing dosage forms, it is possible to restore the cycle and increase the chances of conception.
- The property of smoothing clearly manifested premenstrual syndromes.
- Thrush, colpitis, vaginitis.
- Neoplasms, such as fibroids, fibroids.
- Infertility. Malfunction of hormones. Adhesions in the pelvic organs.
- Inflammatory processes of the genital organs.
- Mitigation of symptoms during the period of critical days.
- Endometriosis is a serious obstacle for conception, but this problem is also solved.
Helps gently relieve emotional and physiological problems caused by climacteric metamorphosis in the female body.
The active ingredients in the composition improves the blood supply to the pelvic organs. Eliminates inflammation.
Scientific studies claim that collecting a course of treatment increases the chances of conceiving by 30%. Prolonged treatment is effective and makes sense.
Like any medical substance, one-sided Ortiliya has contraindications. It is recommended to use caution. Tips of the attending physician should be taken into account and periodically pass control tests. In the case when regular sexual life is conducted and fertilization does not occur for 6 months, after a thorough examination, the gynecologist may prescribe the use of the drug with a monthly course of treatment. The result may surprise.
It is important to remember that the reception of boron uterus is impossible:
- during menstruation;
- without consulting with a specialist;
- people with low blood clotting;
- use in parallel with hormone therapy;
- take continuously;
- allergy sufferers;
- people with gastritis;
- if an ectopic fetus is suspected;
- during lactation and during pregnancy;
- with the appearance of migraines;
- children under 14 years old.
Women with adhesions of the fallopian tubes, as in the process of treatment may be a pathological pregnancy.
If, in treating the gastrointestinal tract, heaviness in the stomach does not pass, heartburn and pain in the abdomen occur.
Apply for a long time, because the structure has toxic components (arbutin, hydroquinone), which lead to intoxication and poisoning of the body.
Depending on the disease to be treated, the medicinal form of the drug is very different. In the pharmacy, the uterus of the uterus can be offered in the form of fees, syrups, candles, capsules, tablets, ointments, oil, water and alcohol tinctures, in the form of drops and decoctions. In traditional medicine, they are prescribed as biologically active drugs.
The result can be achieved by taking dietary supplements for six months, with a break after three months of intake.
Mistress on a note or how to prepare the medicine at home
- Cooking broth: chopped herb - 1 tbsp. spoon, poured a glass of boiling water. It is brought on a water bath for 5 minutes and infused for 30 minutes. Ready broth is filtered through a fine sieve. You can store it for 2 days in the refrigerator. Apply on a tablespoon internally, three times a day. Outwardly used for douching and skin treatment for the healing of purulent wounds (antiseptic).
- Preparation of water infusion: pour into a thermos 2 tbsp. spoons of collection, pour two cups of boiling water, leave for 2 hours. Filter through cheesecloth, pour into a glass container and store no more than 3 days. Infusions are consumed 3 times a day, 100 g (before meals)
- Preparation of alcohol tinctures: 3 tbsp. spoon dry, crushed herbs, pour 1 liter of vodka, insist in a dark place for 3 weeks. Stir periodically. Filter out. Take 15 drops 2-3 times daily before meals (30 minutes) for the purpose of prevention. When uterine fibroids: 10 drops mixed with 1 tbsp. a spoon of water (half an hour before meals). Take for a month, three times a day. To strengthen the immunity: 30 drops of tincture diluted in a glass of water (1 hour before meals).
- Boron uterus oil: ortilia is crushed and insisted on any pure oil. Sometimes the drug is prepared by mixing freshly squeezed grass juice with oil. The mixture is kept in a dark closet for 1 month.
Application for skin and hair care
If you use a water extract of boron uterus for rinsing hair, you can achieve regeneration and strengthening of hair follicles.
Washing a decoction twice a day will refresh the skin of the face and make it younger, will give elasticity.
Recommendations for home therapy
Observing the safety measures listed below, it is possible to undergo a course of treatment without endangering health:
- Accepted by prescription and under his strict supervision.
- Observe the rules of admission and dosage.
- During the menstrual cycle we take a break.
- At the same time with hormonal drugs do not use.
- Reception of additional medical preparations is coordinated with the doctor.
- We control the level of hormones in the body, periodically pass tests.
- Manifested side effects, allergies - do not ignore, we turn to the doctor.
After reading the material, you can make a logical conclusion. To improve yourself, feel the joy of motherhood, you do not need to apply unnecessarily expensive treatment.