Chamomile oil (Oleum Chamomillae) is an affordable and valuable product of nature. Despite the wide range of its application, I would like to note its unique properties to maintain the beauty and health of the skin of the face and body.
The history of the use of chamomile essential oil, takes its origins from ancient Egypt. Europe assessed the properties of chamomile in the 17th century. Parkinson described the magical effects of plants on the body as a result of swimming.
There are several types of oils:
- In the networks of pharmacies, it is possible to purchase essential oil, obtained by steam distillation from Roman chamomile flowers, has a blue or blue tint.
- For cosmetic purposes, use oil for the face. It is extracted using an extractant added to the dry matter.
The chemical composition of chamomile oils
- Flavonoids (luteolin, apigenin).
- Alpha bisabolol.
- Coumarins are valuable in cosmetology as fragrances.
- Bisabolol is a natural, safe substance used in children's cosmetics.
- Farnesol - has a slight odor of lily, improves the sebaceous glands.
- Kadineny - carbohydrate.
- Terpenes are an oxygen-containing organic compound.
- Limonen - tones, gives a pleasant note of lemon and coniferous odors.
- Cumin aldehyde - gives a light, pleasant caraway aroma.
Azulene (Chamazulene) is an active, anti-allergic oily substance with a strong aroma. It is the main component of chamomile.
Properties of essential and cosmetic oils chamomile
This drug can be called facial conditioner. It has no contraindications and can be applied even in its pure form.
Properties valuable for the care of the skin of the face:
- activating blood circulation;
Oil extract from chamomile flowers is a good natural analogue of luxury cosmetics. Wins its naturalness and lack of synthetic additives and fragrances, as well as availability.
The effect of the use of chamomile oil, does not take long to wait, especially noticeable result in people suffering from dry skin, dermatitis, rosacea and pustular rash.
Possesses invaluable rejuvenating, toning and regenerating properties, whitens the skin. As a result of use, you can get rid of age pigment spots. It will help remove redness and give evenness to the tone of the dermis. In adulthood, smoothes wrinkles, gives a lifting effect, corrects the shape of the face.
It is an excellent and harmless helper for problematic teenage skin, tightens pores, dissolves black spots.
Oil based recipes
- Cream for rejuvenation is prepared by mixing: distilled water (200 g), chamomile flower extract (50 g), beekeeping product - wax (60 g), borax (5 g). All the ingredients are heated in a water bath, stirring continuously. Store at a temperature of +5 degrees. Effective with daily use.
- Balsam to give softness too dehydrated skin: use a mixture of chamomile extract (1 tbsp. Spoon), lime ether, almond and juniper (three drops).
- A remedy for rashes and acne is prepared by combining the ethers of eucalyptus, geranium and chamomile oil. Applied by the technique of applications. The cotton pad is moistened with the composition and left on the affected skin for 20 minutes.
- The usual and convenient form for applying - cream. For a skin surface with signs of dryness, mix flower oil (1 tbsp. Spoon), ethers of jojoba and roses (2 drops each).
- A mixture of concentrates of flowers and olive favorably affects the skin of the face under the influence of massage.
- The composition, prepared from the same parts of extracts of jojoba and chamomile, is extremely suitable for combating fine wrinkles under the eyes.
- The easiest way to prepare a means invigorating for the skin of the face is to mix the usual homemade cream with chamomile oil. For a single dose is enough 5 drops.
- Scrub from the extract of lavender, wheat germ, blue chamomile, fine granulated sugar - to gently cleanse the skin from dead epidermis cells.
Recipes with essential oil in the composition
- A substance for removing pigmentation and freckles with whitening properties is prepared by mixing 0.5 tsp of salt, wheat ether (10 drops), lemon concentrate and ether of chamomile blue (5 drops). When applied using an applicator.
- Mashed cottage cheese with the addition of honey and flower ether (4 drops). Apply for 30 minutes. Contributes to the softening of the epidermis.
- Ice for wiping the face: distilled water (100 ml), mixed with chamomile essential oil, frozen. Toner for daily use.
- Application with the inclusion of geranium essential oil (2 drops), chamomile and cloves (one by one) - this is how an effective remedy for acne is prepared.
- Composition for relieving fatigue: chamomile ether (2 drops), mixed with concentrates of levey and patchouli (1 drop each). Apply instead of cream.
- A mixture of two drops of flower concentrate with the addition of lemon and pine oil (1 drop each) - this composition deeply cleanses the skin and contributes to the narrowing of pores.
- Mask of grated cucumber with the addition of chamomile extract. Apply on the face and leave to nourish the skin (20 minutes). Effective to give freshness.
- Balm conditioner for dehydrated skin: a combination of chamomile, orange and rosewood essential oils will provide hydration and give a healthy glow to the skin of the face.
- Essential oil in undiluted form is applied to a disease-causing rash (herpes, acne). Promotes rapid healing and relief of pain symptoms. Regenerates the skin.
Applying chamomile oil to all skin types, it is possible to achieve high-quality epithelialization, restoration of turgor.