It is easy to make chocolate at home, if you have sufficient knowledge of cooking technology and the necessary ingredients. Completely natural composition will appeal to children, will delight adults and will suit allergies, since it does not contain artificial impurities and fragrances. You only need an hour of free time, the rest of the freezer will do the rest. We have collected a golden collection of the most delicious recipes for every budget.
- cocoa liquor - 115 gr.
- cocoa butter - 55 gr.
- Cinnamon - 2 grams.
- cardamom - 1 pinch
- nutmeg - on the tip of a knife
- vanilla sugar - 7 gr.
- liquid honey - 60 gr.
- condensed milk - to taste
- First you need to prepare a steam bath. It is done in the following way: take 2 pans of different sizes, pour the boiling water in the first one, place the second one in the first one so that the bottoms do not touch.
- Turn the stove on to medium heat, bring the liquid in the first container to the boiling state, reduce the burner to minimum power.
- Put cocoa butter in a smaller pan, melt it, add vanilla sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg. Wait for the crystals to dissolve, then turn off the stove and carefully beat the butter with a whisk or mixer.
- Add cocoa liquor, whisk again. As soon as the composition begins to melt, put it on the stove. Turn on a small fire, stir the mixture constantly until it becomes homogeneous. After that, add condensed milk or cane sugar to taste, pour in honey, mix well.
- Pour the prepared hot mass into silicone or tin molds, cool to room temperature and refrigerate to cool completely. Optionally, you can stick in semi-hardened composition of one almond nut.
Chocolate based coffee
- granulated sugar (preferably cane) - 110 g.
- finely ground coffee - 25 gr. (1 teaspoon)
- dry milk - 125 gr.
- butter (fat content of 70%) - 55-60 gr.
- cocoa powder - 45 gr.
- vanilla, lemon peel (optional)
- Make coffee in a convenient way. You can use a Turk or a coffee maker. In the absence of these devices, pour the ground coffee in a mug, pour 70 ml. boiling water and leave to infuse for 10 minutes, strain after the expiration date.
- When the coffee is ready, pour it into an enameled thick-walled pot. Turn on the hotplate and heat the drink on low heat for about 3 minutes. Add vanilla sugar and lemon zest if desired. If the chocolate will be without these components, immediately proceed to the next step.
- Bring coffee to a boil. When the first bubbles appear, start slowly pouring the sugar and cocoa powder, while stirring at the same time to avoid the appearance of lumps. After the addition, boil the mixture for 2 minutes, add dry milk. Stir until complete dissolution of the granules, wait until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Melt half a bar of butter in a water bath or in a microwave, slowly pour it into the existing components. Stir well, turn off the hotplate, pour the chocolate into molds. Leave to cool at room temperature for 40-50 hours.
Coffee-based chocolate differs in coagulation duration, for this reason it is not recommended to disturb the exposure time. Dessert goes well with dried berries, candied fruits, nuts, add any ingredients you like.
- cocoa liquor (in briquettes) - 90 gr.
- cocoa butter - 55 gr.
- condensed milk - 60 gr.
- dry milk - 15 gr.
- crushed nuts and raisins (optional)
- Put the cocoa butter and grated composition into the plastic container, send the components to the microwave for 1.5-2 minutes depending on the capacity. The mixture should be homogeneous. If desired, you can use the water bath, most importantly, turn on the weakest fire. Important! The melting rate of cocoa butter and ground briquette varies considerably. To even up the time spent, chop the oil into small pieces (it is heated more slowly).
- When the mixture is completely melted, add powdered and condensed milk, mix well. Without a dry mix, the composition will be quite bitter, it is worth considering. Turn on the mixer at a slow speed, begin to beat the composition, gradually increasing the power. Important! Confectioners claim that the optimal ratio of cocoa butter and grated briquette ranges from 1: 5-1: 10. In our case, the proportions are approximately equal to 1: 2. This is necessary in order to impart a milky taste to chocolate, otherwise it will turn out bitter.
- Cocoa butter has an unpleasant peeling property. To avoid this, beat it for 7-10 minutes to form a thick dense mixture. Initially, the composition will be similar to glaze: soft, liquid, homogeneous. Later, the chocolate will turn into a volatile mixture, it will begin to thicken before your eyes while beating. In the end, you should get a kind of thick chocolate dough, which is firmly held on a spoon and does not fall off.
- The main part of the work is done, now you need to add your favorite fillers. This may be coconut chips, grated walnut (walnut, almonds, hazelnuts, etc.), dried fruits and berries, wafer crumbs, raisins. After the addition, mix the composition at a slow speed and place on the forms. Important! Forms are issued from silicone, a tin, polycarbonate. For easy retrieval, choose the first option.
- After pouring the chocolate, shake the molds to get rid of air bubbles. Send the prepackaged product in the refrigerator, wait about 2-3 hours.
Chocolate based on milk and flour
- cocoa powder - 100 g.
- granulated sugar (beet) - 130 gr.
- wheat flour - 25 gr.
- Butter (fat content 70-82%) - 55 gr.
- milk - 100 ml.
- Take a thick-walled container and place sugar, milk, cocoa powder in it. Mix well with a mixer or two forks to avoid lumps.
- Put the mixture on a slow fire, bring the future chocolate to a boil. When the first bubbles appear, send butter into the container, after crushing it into small pieces.
- Continue stirring, then carefully add the sifted wheat flour. Wait for the flour to dissolve in the liquid mixture, then turn off the burner. Cover with a small gap.
- Cool the chocolate to an acceptable temperature, packaged in molds, put the hazelnut pieces, candied fruits or raisins. Send to the freezer for 2-2.5 hours.
Chocolate with pistachios
- cocoa beans - 110 gr.
- cocoa butter - 90 gr.
- pistachios - 40 gr. (more)
- raisins are optional
- ground cinnamon - 2 pinches
- agave syrup - 5 ml.
- Grind cocoa beans in a coffee grinder or in any other convenient way. Cut the cocoa butter into small pieces, put them in a saucepan, melt in a water or steam bath.
- Tomit the composition on the stove until the first bubbles. As soon as this happens, add the crushed beans and pour in the agave syrup. Constantly stirring, begin to slowly add crushed pistachios, raisins and cinnamon.
- After 5 minutes, turn off the hotplate, beat the mixture with a mixer or a whisk until a dense thick mass is formed (about 7 minutes).
- When you manage to achieve the desired consistency, close the chocolate lid, leave to cool. Make sure that no condensation forms, otherwise the mass will spread and become non-uniform.
- After a half-hour-hour, pack the chocolate into forms (you can use it for ice), send it in a refrigeration or freezer before the final solidification.
In the preparation of homemade chocolate there are a number of features, but hardly a procedure can be called complex. The only negative is the inaccessibility of such components as beans, briquettes and cocoa butter. However, recently, proper nutrition is considered to be extremely relevant. For this reason, you should pay attention to the boutiques, where they sell products for a similar diet. You can cook both slab chocolate and candies based on this product (use ice cakes).