Folk cosmetology has always been popular, so in the modern world it is given a place of honor. More and more girls and women want to improve the condition of their hair, resorting to products that are at hand.
Effect of garlic on hair
- In the composition of the teeth there is sulfur, it takes an active part in the formation and accelerated production of keratin. This substance is necessary for hair to get a healthy structure.
- Without selenium and tocopherol, hair begins to fall heavily and slowly grow. You can cope with these problems if you start making garlic masks in time.
- Garlic boasts a cluster of manganese, calcium, phosphorus. Without these substances, a mop looks dull, pigmentation and healthy luster are lost. A hot vegetable copes with this task.
- Iron in combination with potassium ensures proper nutrition of the hair follicles and their oxygenation. Against this background, the bulbs are firmly fixed in their places, the probability of hair loss is reduced.
- Garlic boasts a content of ascorbic acid and thiamine. These vitamins are needed to prevent flaking of the scalp. Garlic is used for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes to combat dandruff and seborrhea.
- Everyone knows the bactericidal properties of vegetables. They allow you to overcome the fungus of any etiology, so garlic masks are strongly recommended to rub into the scalp.
- If hair loss is caused by the accumulation of harmful microorganisms, garlic will come to the rescue. It will kill the destructive environment and restore blood circulation, enriching the bulbs with nutrients.
Subtleties of using garlic for hair
- The use of garlic-based products should be abandoned if you have microcracks or other damage to the scalp. Otherwise, you risk worsening the situation.
- Garlic rarely causes allergies, but it has a place to be. Before starting the procedure, apply the prepared mask with a vegetable on the area behind the ear and wait 15-20 minutes. After washing, evaluate the result. The procedure can be carried out if there is no itching and red spots.
- Vegetable accumulates a lot of active substances, which were mentioned above. All of these minerals should flow into the bulbs for maximum results. Therefore, insulate your head with a cap after the mask is distributed.
- In the first few minutes after the start of exposure, you may feel a slight itching and burning. If the unpleasant symptoms do not last long, wash off the mask before the specified time. So, garlic does not suit you, choose another product to improve the condition of the hair.
Garlic Hair Masks
- Garlic oil. If the task is to improve the hair completely, mix the garlic with natural oil (castor oil, burdock, olive, sunflower, etc.). Measure out 3 prongs, pass them through the press. Heat an 80 ml steam bath. oil, mix with gruel. Transfer the contents to a dark vial and infuse for 5 days. Strain, rub a little bit into the roots every evening. Rinse with shampoo after half an hour.
- Milk with garlic. Heat 100 ml on the stove. milk high fat. Add the gruel of 4 garlic teeth into it and simmer another 5 minutes. Cool, then rinse with this hair. Squeeze lightly, leave for 1 hour. Rinse first with balm-conditioner, then with shampoo and again with a rinse.
- Sour cream with onions. If you combine garlic with onions, you can enhance the effect of the procedures by 2-3 times. The main thing is to make sure that you are not allergic to the proposed components. Combine two ground garlic cloves with half a bulb porridge. Add 30 grams. sour cream, three chicken yolks (chilled). Whisk everything, apply, wait an hour.
- Honey with lime. Prepare a steam bath, melt the honey in a bowl, but do not boil it. Mix 60 gr. bee products with the juice of half a lime or a third of a lemon. Now add gruel of one garlic tooth. Rub this compound into the scalp, do not wash your hair before the procedure. Get rid of the mask after 25 minutes.
- Aloe vera with egg. Select a few dense aloe vera stems, then squeeze the gel out of them in any way possible. Mix it with 2-3 yolks, whisk and enter 40 gr. honey Crush two cloves of garlic in porridge, add to the main ingredients and apply. Wrap yourself in polyethylene, count for 20 minutes.
It is recommended to rinse the hair with vinegar after applying a mask. To prepare the composition, it is necessary to take the proportions 1: 3 (6% vinegar and water). The rinse can be further enriched with citrus essential oils.
- In cosmetology, garlic extract showed itself well in the fight against dandruff and seborrhea. To make a vegetable-based mask, you need to chop the garlic head in a uniform gruel.
- Do the manipulation in any way possible. Take from the composition of 20 grams. and connect with 15 gr. homemade sour cream. Add to products 4-6 ml. flower honey and oil of castor oil. Bring the ingredients to a smooth consistency.
- Lightly rub into the scalp for several minutes. Warm up with a film and a towel. After half an hour the product must be washed off. The mask is recommended to use no more than 1 time per week.
Garlic for moisturizing hair
- To get rid of dryness and brittle hair, it is enough to include garlic in homemade masks. After systematic use of the composition, the curls become noticeable softness, silkiness and obedience.
- Take 10-12 teeth of garlic, peel and turn into mush. From this mixture you will need to take about 60 grams. ready mass. Add equal amount of burdock oil to the raw materials. Enter into the tool 6 ml. fresh honey and 2 egg yolks.
- Get from the components of a homogeneous mass in any way possible. The mask should be applied from the root area. Do a light massage, distribute the rest of the composition over the entire length. Insulate the head in the standard way for half an hour.
- After the allotted time, remove the mask using shampoo and rinse. The procedure is recommended once a week for a month. After that, without fail, take a long break.
Garlic and hair bow
- A mask based on such components is considered one of the most effective in the fight against baldness. The bow acts as a protector of hair, strengthens. Garlic improves the nutrition of the skin and follicles.
- Connect in a separate container 60 ml. kefir and yolk. Knead the ingredients until smooth.
- Mix 30 ml. onion juice and mush 1 cloves garlic. Apply the mixture to your head with massaging movements. Heat up, remove the mask in an hour.
- There is an alternative method of cooking means. To do this, you will need to skip 2 onions and 4 garlic cloves through a blender.
- From the resulting mass squeeze the juice with gauze cloth. Add 2 ml to the liquid. Rosemary ether, 60 ml. burdock oil, 30 ml. skate and 1 egg.
- Rub the finished composition with light movements. Do the massage for a few minutes. Next, act on the above method. In the end, do not forget to use rinse.
Hair rinse from the smell of garlic
If, after the manipulation, the smell from the hair is not completely washed out, you can use simple tips for preparing a conditioner based on various additives.
- Connect in a convenient container of 30 ml. apple cider vinegar and 1 liter of purified heated water. Use as directed.
- Mix in a cup 1 liter of warm filtered water and 40 grams. mustard powder. Stir the ingredients until smooth. Use for rinsing.
- Dilute 50 ml in 1 liter of non-hot water. lemon juice. In this recipe, you can use fresh orange.
Conditioners are recommended to be applied after masks. Also, it will not be superfluous to re-wash the hair the next day with one of the compositions.
Burning garlic cloves are able to cope with even the most difficult problems regarding hair. However, the use of masks and tools must be properly so as not to harm the hair.