Many smokers believe that addiction is not addictive, but this misconception is erroneous. Tobacco smoking is an addiction that is quite difficult to get rid of. People who manage to do this have to recover their lungs after smoking. The end result depends on the initial state of health, the strength of cigarettes and the duration of addiction. To bring health to a tone, it is important to follow effective recommendations and radically change habitual ways. Consider the important aspects in order.
The rate of removal of harmful substances from the lungs
- After a person quits smoking, his body begins to cleanse itself. Harmful substances are removed from the respiratory tract, in particular the lungs and bronchi. Nicotine is absorbed after 3-5 hours after smoking the last cigarette.
- This results in tension, irritability, loss of concentration. The body requires a new dose, after which there is a lull. If you do not smoke another cigarette, nicotine completely disappears, but other harmful substances remain on the walls of the lungs.
- Resinous compounds, according to experts, envelop the lungs and bronchi for many years. Even after complete cessation of smoking, they remain in the human body. To carry out the "resuscitation" of the respiratory tract, it will take a lot of effort to care for health.
- If you leave everything as it is, the lungs will clear in 4-6 years. However, many people prefer to help the body eliminate toxins and poisons. As a result of simple manipulations, you can bring health into combat readiness in 2-3 years. Agree, a nice bonus that will restore the lungs 2 times faster.
- The first thing you need to do is organize the right space. No drugs and devices will not be able to clean the lungs as it will make the optimum humidity and temperature. The correct parameters will ensure cleansing at the proper level, with the result that after 5 days of quitting you will feel better.
- Try to do so that the temperature in the apartment does not exceed the mark of 22 degrees. In this case, the relative humidity of the air should be in the range of 55-65%. A figure lower than that claimed will have a disastrous effect on the condition of the lungs. To determine the parameters, use a device called a hygrometer. Hang it on the wall of the room and watch the vibrations.
- To meet the above conditions, air the room 4-5 times daily. If the windows overlook the roadway, follow the procedure in the early morning, late evening or at night. To achieve the optimum level of humidity will help household humidifier. Do not forget to perform daily wet cleaning so that the dust does not rise up.
Walk in the fresh air
- An effective way to clean the lungs is considered to be long walks in the fresh air. To properly organize the day, try to walk to work or get off from public transport 2-3 stops earlier.
- Get a dog that needs attention and daily walks. If we are talking about a warm season, go for a jog to the nearest park or do some gymnastics in the fresh air.
- Suggest a household to make a tradition to go for a walk every day in the evenings. You can also ride a bike, rollerblading, engage in winter sports (skiing, ice skating, snowboarding).
- It is important to remember forever that fresh air removes tar from the lungs much better than modern medicine and breathing apparatus. In addition to correcting your health, the improvement will be visible on the skin, nails and hair.
- Along with walks, you can begin to engage in sports aimed at improving the respiratory system. The most optimal options are yoga and pilates (breathing aerobics), "Mind and Body."
- Thanks to a planned and effective complex the lungs will increase in volume, shortness of breath will disappear. For girls who are aiming to get rid of extra pounds, these directions will benefit.
- An alternative is running and swimming. Make a health certificate and sign up for a trial lesson in the pool. Optionally, you can go to a dance school, jump rope, swing press or buttocks at home.
- Sport is considered to be the most effective method. If you combine physical activity with other procedures, you will be able to achieve success many times faster.
- Many are aware of all the beneficial properties of medicinal plants. On their basis, decoctions are prepared, with the help of the active components, a runny nose and other diseases are treated. The use of herbs also actively affects the workings of the nervous and digestive systems. However, not everyone knows that inhalation helps bring out the tar from the lungs.
- Acquire a nebulizer device from an online store or pharmacy, it is designed specifically for such purposes. Charges of medicinal plants are sold at the pharmacy. Prefer dry herbs such as eucalyptus, lemon balm, ginseng, geranium, chamomile, sage, oak and birch bark. You can also consider linden inflorescences, plantain, thyme.
- If it is not possible to purchase a nebulizer, brew herbs in a saucepan, pouring plenty of boiling water over them. Cover your head with a towel, go down over the tank, keep a distance of about 35-40 cm. Inhale the formed vapors for a quarter of an hour. The frequency of the procedure is 1 time in 2 days, the duration is 1 year with monthly breaks of about 7 days.
Sauna and bath visit
- It is known that warm humid air has a beneficial effect on the state of the whole organism. It speeds up blood circulation, removes toxins and slags through sweat, helps to exfoliate dead particles.
- However, not everyone knows that warming up the lungs and bronchi helps to remove harmful substances from their cavity. Make it a habit to go to the bath or sauna once a week. It is not necessary to be in the steam room for several hours; it is enough to warm the airways for 15 minutes every half hour.
- If you can not attend the bath, take a hot bath with essential oils and herbs. To cook it, brew 120 gr. any medicinal plants (plants) in 1 liter of boiling water, let it brew and strain. Drip favorite ether (about 5 ml.), Pour broth into the bath. The procedure duration is 15 minutes, the frequency is daily.
- To effectively cleanse the lungs, you need to balance your daily diet. Lean on fresh pineapples, eat onions and garlic in its purest form. Milk, red wine, apples, clean drinking water helps to bring out the tar.
- Many do not attach importance to passive smoking, but in vain. This kind of much more harmful active. Try to avoid rooms with large concentrations of tobacco smoke, do not go to the smoking room "for the company."
- Bay leaf improves immunity and cleans the air. Spread medicinal seasoning in each room, optionally brew laurel and drink it before meals 3 times a day.
- To speed up sputum discharge, prepare a mixture of lemon and honey. Squeeze the juice from one citrus fruit, add 20 grams. sweetener, take on an empty stomach 3 times a day.
- You can clear the airways only if you give up smoking completely. Do not rely on the result of those who smoked even one cigarette per day.
- It is important to understand that tobacco smoking adversely affects not only the lungs, but also other internal organs. Drink will help bring the body into combat readiness. Use at least 2.5 liters. filtered water per day.
Every former smoker thinks about how to clear the lungs after getting rid of the harmful habit. First of all, you need to change your lifestyle. Start playing sports, normalize food, drink more clean water. Visit the steam room once a week, make daily walks in the fresh air, inhale with medicinal herbs. Watch the level of humidity and temperature in the apartment.