Smoking is a serious effect on the body, especially if the smoker is experienced. With each puff, an enormous amount of poisons, toxins and carcinogens enters the human body. If a person poisons himself over the years, his body is depleted, he becomes weak, unable to exercise. The appearance of the smoker also changes - the skin acquires a yellow and gray tint, the teeth appear not in the best light. If you have already decided to quit smoking or are just going to do it - this is a serious step. However, immediately after you throw away a cigarette, you need to take care of something else - how to cleanse the body of such long-term effects of nicotine? After all, all organs are clogged, poorly functioning, they are suppressed by so many toxins. We can say that the organism is an apartment overgrown with dust and cobwebs. To bring the body back to normal, you need to try, and how to restore order.
How to clean the lungs after smoking
The respiratory system after long smoking suffers the most. On the walls of the mucous membrane of the larynx, trachea and lungs a large amount of harmful toxins accumulates, which year after year corrodes the body. That is why we observe a constant cough of smokers - so the body signals a problem. If you have already quit smoking, first of all you need to clean the respiratory system, as the most affected after nicotine harassment.
- The most important condition for cleaning the lungs is to provide fresh air. If possible, go for a while to the village, outside the city - that is, where the air is cleaner. You can go to rest to the sea.
- If there is no opportunity to leave, you can simply improve the quality of your life. Ventilate the room often - at least 5 times a day. Be sure to open the window before bedtime. In the warmer months, keep your windows open.
- Do wet cleaning often - dry and dusty air is harmful to the lungs.
- At work, if possible, try to move closer to the window; in the office, you should also air the room more often.
- More time you are near the water - walk near the fountains, ponds, go to nature, relax around the rivers and lakes. Take a shower more often, put an aquarium in the house. After all, moist and fresh air is the basis of clean lungs. For the same purpose, you can use a humidifier. It controls the humidity and, if necessary, brings it to the desired level. If it is winter in the yard, you need to monitor the heating system - often hot batteries lead to excessive air dryness.
- It is very important to start playing sports. After all, active exercise - this is frequent breathing and natural ventilation of the lungs. It is best to engage in cardiovascular exercises - jumping rope, running, aerobics. If while these lessons are not easy for you, you can start with walking. Walking perfectly strengthens the heart, clears the lungs, tightens all muscle groups. And if you combine walking with a walk in the fresh air, you will get a priceless exercise for cleaning the lungs.
- It is also possible to clear the lungs by inhalation. It is best to use for this special device - inhaler (nebulizer). He sprays a certain substance on the smallest particles using ultrasound. During inhalation, these particles fall on the walls of the lungs, having a medicinal effect. As a solution, you can use special medical formulations that your doctor prescribes. Mineral water can be used without a prescription. It is very useful to breathe a decoction of chamomile and calendula. Chamomile gently soothes the mucous membrane, and calendula disinfects its surface. If you add to the broth St. John's wort, you can get a cleansing inhalation, which will remove from the body all the toxins and poisons deposited on the lungs. To get a good effect, you need to do inhalation twice a day.
- It is very useful and effective to clean the lungs with the help of a Russian bath. It is much better if the bath is built from natural tree species - oak, birch, pine. In contact with moist air, wood releases special substances that enter the lungs and soothe the mucous membrane. This is especially true of conifers.
Use these recipes to cleanse the lungs to breathe deeply again!
Drug cleansing of the body after smoking
To cleanse the body after prolonged exposure to nicotine, you can use and drugs. First of all, these are sorbents. The most popular sorbent is activated carbon, although you can use Polysorb, Enterosgel, etc. Drink one tablet of activated carbon for each kilogram of weight. That is, if you weigh 70 kg, you need to drink 7 tablets at once. You need to drink coal every day for a month. Adsorbent, getting into the body, absorbs all toxins and slags from the intestine.
In addition, you can use expectorant drugs that stimulate the work of cilia on the mucous membrane of the bronchi and take the sputum out. Among them are ACC, Lasolvan, Mucoltin, etc. In sports practice, the drug is used Kalia Orota. It is aimed at tissue repair, the formation of more blood. This metabolic tool is actively used in the period of recovery and cleansing the body after smoking.
Smokers often suffer from avitaminosis, because their bodies, under the influence of nicotine, lose their ability to absorb nutrients from food. Therefore, in the complex you need to enter vitamins to support health. They can be taken in the form of tablets, or in the form of injections or droppers. The pharmacy has special vitamin complexes that contain the right amount of certain substances. They are prescribed for severe exhaustion, in the period of recovery after serious diseases.
To liquefy sputum, facilitate its discharge from the lungs, as well as for the flow of blood to the bronchial area, this zone must be warmed up. To do this, you can smear the breast with animal fat, for example, badger; put honey-mustard cakes to the breast for the night. You can smear your chest and back with special warming gels, camphor spirit.
If there are problems with blood vessels, you need to take half an aspirin tablet every day. The drug dilutes the blood, prevents the formation of blood clots and improves the elasticity of blood vessels.
Folk remedies to cleanse the body
Long since people knew how to cleanse the body and used herbal tea, tinctures and freshly made juices. We have collected for you the most effective and safe recipes that will help you get rid of nicotine in the body.
- Water. This is the first condition for the complete purification of the body from nicotine. On the day you need to drink at least two liters of pure water.
- Decoction bay leaf. It will not only clean the lungs, intestines and digestive tract, but also strengthen the immune system. Everyone knows that the smoke and smell of Lavrushka disinfects the air. Therefore, this medicine is also an excellent prevention against colds. A handful of bay leaves need to pour boiling water and close in a thermos, let it brew until morning. Drink half a glass in the morning and evening 10 minutes before meals. The drug is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- Lemon and honey. Grind the lemon using a meat grinder or blender. Mix it in equal proportions with honey. Give the mixture a couple of hours to make it true. Then take one tablespoon on an empty stomach in the morning for a month. Sputum discharge may increase at this time - this is normal. So all aggressive substances are brought out.
- Altea and licorice. This infusion will help get rid of cough smoker. It is especially effective if sputum is not excreted or it is extremely low. Take one tablespoon of crushed althea root and licorice. Mix the ingredients and fill with two cups of boiling water. Cover the container with a lid and let it brew until the broth has cooled. Then it should be filtered and drink a tablespoon three times a day.
- Oatmeal, rice, flaxseed. Each of these ingredients has a starch component, so when cooked, you get such a mucous and sticky liquid. In fact, this fluid is very useful for cleansing the intestines from the effects of nicotine poisoning. Once in the body, gluten absorbs all toxins and slags not worse than the sorbent. Grains of oatmeal, rice or flaxseed should be poured with water in the ratio of 3 tablespoons of cereals per cup of liquid. Simmer for about half an hour, and then close the lid for an hour. Strain and then drink on an empty stomach in the form of heat.
- Potato juice. This recipe is useful to you if vessels suffered from nicotine. Usually, after prolonged smoking, hypertension, atherosclerosis and other heart diseases appear. To make the blood vessels more elastic, you need to drink the juice of raw potatoes every day. A couple of potatoes need to grind grated, and then squeeze through a piece of gauze. Drink half a glass of juice with a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Be careful when choosing potatoes for this recipe - green tubers contain solanine, which can be dangerous.
- Lingonberry and cranberry. This recipe is used if kidneys and urinary system are affected by smoking. To do this, cranberries and lingonberries should be kneaded, lemon and honey should be added to them and boiling water should be added to the healing mass. Drink a glass of fresh liquid every day in the morning on an empty stomach.
The main thing in these recipes is the duration of their use. After a week of treatment, you will notice that the body began to work much better, and in a month you will feel the renewal of all organs.
Separately, I would like to say about the skin, which is restored the longest. This is especially true for women who quit smoking. To get rid of the grayness and yellowness of the epidermis, you can with the help of peeling. It can be done in the office of a beautician or at home. Mix sugar, lemon juice and honey - get a natural skin peeling. Removing the top cornified layer from the skin, you stimulate the epidermis to renew and regenerate. You can also make masks with honey, egg, cucumber, kefir and vitamins A and E.
The human body is able to transfer enormous loads and a very powerful effect of toxins and poisons. All this affects his health and, sadly, cuts off the years of our lives. If you have made a firm decision to quit smoking - this is the right choice. Now you just have to cleanse the body. Do not rush time - it will take more than one day for general cleaning. And, especially, do not pollute it again with a cigarette. Remember - there is no way back, you have already taken the path of recovery!