In the digestive tract during chewing food produced special enzymes that help digest food. Disturbed metabolism caused by hormonal disruptions or pancreatic diseases, regular overeating leads to stagnation of foods in the large intestine. The body does not have time to produce acid to break up dinner or breakfast, and it begins to rot. As a result, gases are emitted, a person suffers from bloating, heaviness and belching.
Step 1: Diet
You should start by studying your own menu For several days or a week, write down in the notebook all the foods eaten, and keep track of which of them provoke increased gas formation. When the sources of the problem are identified, the ration will remain to be corrected, and the state of health will improve.
There is a special list of foods that should be avoided in flatulence:
- ice cream;
Dishes from such components contain a lot of coarse fiber, which is not completely removed from the intestines, and provokes rotting. Fermented drinks are contraindicated in the digestive organs:
- sweet soda;
- mineral water.
Be sure to in the diet should be present dairy products: yogurt without sugar and flavor enhancers, kefir and ryazhenka. They contribute to the reproduction of the correct bacteria that restore the microflora. Porridge, especially buckwheat and wheat, cleanse the digestive organs of stagnant food. Well beet and carrots have proven themselves. Vegetables are best consumed boiled, seasoning with vegetable oil and dill.
If flatulence is a frequent occurrence, some recommendations should be followed during the meal:
- Never eat on the go. Be sure to set aside time for a normal lunch or breakfast. The habit of cramming a hamburger into yourself on the way to work ends in obesity, metabolic disorders, and increased gas formation.
- Food should be chewed at least 30, and better all 40 times. Even if it is liquid kefir or yogurt. Working with jaws, a person sends signals to the brain, and he forces the stomach to produce enzymes. No chewing - no hydrochloric acid. Food digests slower and gets stuck in the intestines.
- You can not talk and chew at the same time. A lot of excess air enters the stomach, which comes out with belching or gas.
- Should refrain from overeating. The overflowing digestive tract does not do a good job. Fermentation begins, putrefactive bacteria multiply, and the intestines are filled with gases.
- To drink food with sweet water, be it juice, soda or tea, is harmful. Liquid, diluting gastric juice, reduces the concentration of enzymes, because of which it slows down the digestion of food eaten. Sugar starts the fermentation process.
Step 2: Physical Activity
Many adults still have bad habits formed in childhood. For example, in the kindergarten after a hearty lunch, the child must be laid in bed and forced to take a nap. Bad idea. During sleep, even short, the stomach works more slowly. Although overloading the body with physical exercise after a dense snack is undesirable. The best option is a slow walk to start the digestive processes.
It should be regularly engaged in a fitness center or at home, paying attention to the abdominal muscles. Exercises on the press are useful for the work of the digestive organs, in particular - for the intestines. They help to "push" the remnants of food to the exit, and get rid of the source of gases.
Perform special exercises better lying on your back. Lay on the floor mat or thin blanket, so that there are no tubercles. Choose loose clothing that will not pinch the intestines.
- Limbs can lie in any position. It is necessary to inhale as much as possible to bulge the abdomen, and on the exhale, with force to draw in, trying to strain all abdominal muscles. Such manipulations trigger the motility of the stomach, and stimulate the movement of feces to the outside. At least 10 repetitions.
- Bent legs pull up to the stomach, and, clasping his knees with his hands, press his hips to the press. Repeat several times a day. Lie in this position for about 2 minutes.
- Rest your heels on the floor, bending the lower limbs at the knees. Place your palms on your stomach. Exhaling, lightly press with hands on the abdominal muscles, as if squeezing air from the intestine. Measure for 7 seconds while stroking the press with your palms. The right hand moves clockwise, the left hand in the opposite direction. While inhaling, relax the arms and slightly inflate the stomach.
- Useful exercise "cyclist". The palms can be joined behind the back of the head, or you can press your straight arms to the sides. Bent legs lift above themselves, and twist the invisible pedals.
Important: People suffering from overweight should not only actively load the body, but also follow a diet. The less fat in the subcutaneous layers, the easier it is for the digestive organs to work.
Step 3: People recommend
In between meals it is useful to use a variety of teas made from natural herbs. You can use one or more recipes:
- Pharmacy chamomile plus oregano. Components in equal parts, can be crushed in a coffee grinder. Brew at night a spoonful of the mixture in a glass of boiling water, drink in the morning. Immediately prepare a new batch, which is consumed before bedtime.
- Caraway seeds and peppermint, plus valerian and fennel roots. In the same proportions. Mix and pour into a glass container. Brew 30 g of herbs with a glass of hot water and leave for at least half an hour. Drink twice a day, in small sips.
- If increased flatulence is accompanied by constipation, it is recommended to try flax. Pour a glass of boiling water a tablespoon of raw materials. Cover, you can wrap a towel. Infuse for 2 hours, 50 ml four times a day, plus 60 ml before bedtime.
- Accelerate metabolism, night blindness will relieve chronic constipation and flatulence. At 500 ml of boiling water 40 g of grass. Drink 150 ml of filtered infusion three times a day, preferably before a meal.
- A pinch of custard green tea with a tablespoon of pharmaceutical chamomile and thyme on the tip of a knife. Pour hot water (not boiling water), insist under the lid. Drink when the healing tea becomes warm.
- You can try a mixture of chamomile with bay leaf and peppermint. For a pinch of each ingredient in a cup of boiling water. Add honey to improve the taste, or a little ginger, which cleans and gases, and strengthens the immune system.
- Dill water is useful. The tool is sold freely available in pharmacies. Pretty easy to cook it yourself. It will take 50 grams of dried herbs, you can buy a bag of seasoning in the store. Brew in 0.5 liter of boiling water, and insist at least 2 hours in a thermos or glass jar with a tightly closable lid. Strained through gauze infusion take 3-4 times a day, an hour before meals, 150 ml.
- It is worth trying a mixture of freshly squeezed lemon juice and ground ginger powder. At 5 g of the dry ingredient a tablespoon of liquid, fill with a pinch of salt. Eat 10-15 minutes before the main meal, not drinking water. Course duration - from 8 to 10 days.
Step 4: Official Medicine
In order not to waste time on cooking decoctions, you can stock up on activated carbon or "Smekta". Sorbent is taken only in emergency cases, if flatulence is accompanied by nausea and indigestion.
A tablet for 10-12 kg of body weight. Do not chew, drink plenty of water. In some cases, activated charcoal leads to constipation, so abuse of the drug is dangerous. Intestinal function may be impaired, and then more serious diseases will have to be treated than increased gas formation.
“Smektu” is recommended to be taken three times a day, but it is better to limit one sachet per day. Relatively harmless is considered "Espumizan", which is allowed to give even children. Sub Gas Simplex can also cope with increased gas formation.
It is important to understand that these drugs - only emergency methods of solving the problem. Do not use suspensions or tablets for a long time without consulting a doctor. Otherwise, a person risks becoming the owner of "lazy bowel syndrome", when the digestive organs refuse to work without medical support.
Stress should be avoided. Excitements are pushing for overeating, and adversely affect the work of the digestive tract. Reset negative emotions in several ways:
- in gym;
- relaxing in the company of friends;
- having bought an anti-stress coloring;
- meditating or doing yoga.
The bad habit of office staff is to smoke and drink coffee at the same time. Nicotine gets into the stomach, slowing down its work, plus oxygen mixes with the liquid, and gas bubbles fill the intestines, accumulating and causing bloating.
Treatment without consequences
People taking antibiotics should definitely restore the microflora using prebiotics: Duphalac, lactulose syrup or Hilaka Forte. The alternative is probiotics, like Linesk or Bifiform.
Increased flatulence is not a disease, but a symptom indicating more serious disorders in the digestive tract, thyroid or pancreas.
You can not self-medicate, buy drugs or use popular recipes until the cause of flatulence has been identified. In some cases, gas formation causes a slower metabolism, worms, or stagnation of bile. Sometimes flatulence indicates the presence of malignant tumors in the intestine. Therefore, do not be afraid of a gastroenterologist, who will find the cause, and tell you how to deal with the problem.