It is believed that acne and other skin rashes appear mainly on the face, hands and chest. The legs, especially the calves, have a rather dense layer of dermis, however, these areas are also subject to the formation of acne. In addition to the fact that red inflammations do not look aesthetically pleasing, they give a lot of trouble to their owners. The skin begins to itch and itch, periodically there are pains when in contact with tight clothing. How to get rid of acne on the legs? Let's try to figure it out together.
Causes of Acne
- hormonal changes in adolescents;
- synthetic, warm and tight clothing, provoking accelerated sweating;
- incorrect procedure of hair removal or depilation;
- menstruation, lactation, breastfeeding, pregnancy;
- delayed skin self-cleaning;
- individual feature of the epidermis;
- frequent exposure to temperature changes;
- exacerbation of respiratory diseases;
- dehydration of the skin and the body as a whole;
- vitamin deficiency or excess of some of them;
- insufficient care for the skin of the feet;
- allergic reaction;
- long-term antibiotic treatment;
- violation of the gastrointestinal tract.
Pharmaceutical remedies for acne on the legs
Crush 3 acetylsalicylic acid tablets and pour powder with a small amount of water. Wait for the granules to dissolve, soak a cotton swab in the mixture and rub the rash. After that apply on the affected epidermis sulfur ointment according to the instructions. The method perfectly disinfects the skin, reduces inflammation and prevents the appearance of ulcers.
Antibiotics for purulent acne
As a treatment, you can use levomitsentinovogo alcohol, gel "Dalatsin", erythromycin ointment. It is also worth considering the more expensive drugs, including "Zener", "Skinoren Gel", "Baziron", "Boro +". All of the above means dry the skin and pull out the pus. If after a week the inflammation does not go away, discontinue the treatment and consult a dermatologist.
Treatment of acne in children
Give preference to panthenol-based products. You can use the product in its pure form or use the help of its fellows. Pay attention to "De-Panthenol", "Bepanten", "Panthenol Children's", "Dexpanthenol" from vitamins B5. Also gel "Radevit" with vitamin A is suitable. Naturally, before the direct treatment it is necessary to read the instructions and check the skin for a possible allergic reaction.
Preparations for the normalization of hormonal background
If you are sure that acne appeared due to hormonal changes, use targeted medications. Sip a course of badger or fish oil, get a multivitamin. An alternative to the listed remedies will be topical ointments: Videstim, Radevit, Ichthyol Gel, Sanitary Ointment. Buy vitamins A and E in ampoules, rub them into the skin.
Drugs of this type should be used in cases if you tried to squeeze out the inflamed acne and brought the infection. Healing ointments and creams are also used in cases where people cannot cope with themselves and start combing acne. Use the following drugs: "Solcoseryl", "Rescuer", "Actovegin", "Miramistin", "Boro +", "Malavit". Cover with damage cream, leave for 2 hours, remove excess with a napkin and wipe the skin with hydrogen peroxide.
If you have an allergy to clothes, food, cosmetics, as a result of which acne has developed, purchase antiallergic drugs. These include salicylic zinc gel, "Akriderm", glucocorticosteroid, "Eplan Solution", cream or ointment with glycol. All of these drugs eliminate minor inflammation, anesthetize, relieve itching and burning, and heal.
Antiseptics for acne on the feet
- Dampen a cotton pad in hydrogen peroxide with a concentration of from 3 to 6%, wipe the inflamed areas. If there is no peroxide, use "Miramistin" or "Chlorhexidine" of low concentration. Repeat steps 4-6 times daily. These drugs are suitable for the treatment of acne of any etiology.
- Crush to powder 0.5 tablets of dipyrone and 4 tablets of aspirin, pour 5 ml. liquid glycerin. In order not to burn healthy areas of the epidermis, apply the composition pointwise with a cotton swab. Wait no longer than 10 minutes, wipe the skin with cool filtered water and treat with any antiseptic solution.
How to get rid of acne on the feet of folk methods
- Chamomile and Yasnotka. Get in a pharmacy grass white ash and chamomile drug. Combine them in equal proportions (20 grams. 20 grams.). Pour 250 ml. boiling water, wait 45 minutes. Strain the broth, drink 50 ml. 5 times a day. Optionally, you can add the infusion in green tea with melissa or jasmine, these herbs are perfectly combined with each other.
- Calendula and nettle. Mix 25 gr. dry nettle, 10 g. calendula, 35 gr. birch buds. Brew them in 400 ml. hot water, insist 2 days. Prepare a compress: roll the bandage or gauze in 4 layers, put the cotton wool between the rows. Moisten in the resulting solution and apply on the damaged area. Keep at least 1 hour. Repeat the procedure three times a day. At will it is possible to add broth to tea on 30 ml. on a glass, and from pure herbs to make lotions.
- Viburnum. Take 100 gr. fresh viburnum, chop it in a blender and pour 400 ml pulp. boiling water. Put in a dark place for 2.5 hours, then strain. Take the infusion 3 times a day with meals (45 ml. At a time). Make a compress from the berries, leave it for 1 hour. If you wish, the use of fresh fruits of viburnum is allowed. This will require grinding and using them in the form of lotions.
- Herbal collection. Mix in equal proportions sequence, yarrow, St. John's wort, celandine, chamomile flowers and linden (the total number of herbs should be at least 180 grams.). Make them 330 ml. filtered water, put in a water bath and simmer for 20 minutes. Cover, allow to cool to room temperature, strain. Moisten cotton or terry cloth in the solution, apply a compress. Hold for 20 minutes.
Preventing acne on the feet
Do not neglect the use of scrubs and peels, clean the skin of the legs several times a week. It is especially important to do this before the procedure of hair removal / depilation to avoid ingrown hairs. An alternative to abrasive particles is considered to be hard washcloth. Massage her legs 1 time in 3 days.
If you have dry skin from nature, it becomes necessary to moisturize it. Drink at least 2.3 liters of water per day, use hydrogels and light herb care products.
Identify the cause of acne on the legs, then select the appropriate treatment. Before using the drug, it is necessary to undergo an allergic reaction test: cover a small area of skin on the wrist with the product, wait half an hour and evaluate the result. Many people underestimate the power of medicinal plants, if used correctly, they will eliminate inflammation in a short time.